Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damageplan Live bootleg for you to d/l

Came across this, so must share...

Damageplan (live at Download 2004) (FULL SET)
    Size: 137.99MB
    Format: AVI
    Quality: 7/10
    Source: CAM (crowd shot)
    Interesting info about this show: Slayer were originally set to play the main stage but due to there stage crew arriving late they were placed to play the Snickers stage instead later that day. Damageplan were given the extra main stage slot as a swap...
    Setlist:
    Breathing New Life
    Crawl
    Fuck You
    New Found Power + guitar solo
    Walk (pantera cover)

altho the original poster stated a different setlist
    * Breathing New Life
    * Crawl
    * Fuck You
    * Explode
    * New Found Power
    * Walk
    * New Love

haven't acquired myself yet, so I don't know for sure. But looks cool either way. Know there's plenty of Dime fans here that would enjoy...
    Soo.. Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYM3Q2LE

watch the countdown timer and close the window that pops up over it, d/l button will be behind it.

wow cool - i was gonna go to this but missed it coz of exams... well i can say i've seen it now....I heard they blazed

Comment

I see the name and all, but noway to upload it? Maybe it expired? I would love to see this Thanks-Jack.

Comment

OK, got it now!! Even with DSL, this is going to take a long time Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
          OK, got it now!! Even with DSL, this is going to take a long time Jack.
          Yep, I've got DSL too and it looks like its gonna be a long download.
          Thanks, appreciated it.
          My hard drive is nearly full live concerts.
          Several MSG shows, a couple of Rush, Older Kiss era shows, Iron Maiden, Priest, several VH shows, Ozzy with Brad Gillis and the stuff with Randy.
          Last edited by Soap; 05-10-2006, 06:18 PM.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

It is downloaded now, but my Windows Media Player won`t show the pictures, just playing the music? Are you guys getting the pictures? I am just getting the sound and a psycodelic swirl show :-) Jack.

Comment

No problems here.
              Sweet...just rockin out...good stuff.
              I wish people would sit down and stay put though.
              That gets alittle annoying.
              Thanks again.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

That would be a video decoder issue, if not DivX then XviD
                However, I wouldn't install codecs as I've seen a few bugs lately that are quite annoying and there's conflicting versions/standards out.

Try VLC media player, simple multimedia app that smokes Windows player.
                I use it for everything now.
                http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Comment

The crowd went ballastic when they played the pantera cover.

Comment

I've seen this before and saved on CDR.
                    The camera keeps shifting and sound wasnt great even a bootleg yet very rare bootleg video of Damageplan though.

Comment

Thanks heaps man!!
                      I've wanted some damageplan live footage for a long time, this will tide me over until my dimevision dvd arrives!

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile
                        That would be a video decoder issue, if not DivX then XviD
                        However, I wouldn't install codecs as I've seen a few bugs lately that are quite annoying and there's conflicting versions/standards out.

Try VLC media player, simple multimedia app that smokes Windows player.
                        I use it for everything now.
                        http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
                        Cool bro!! Which version should I download of the 3 options? Use the USA site of 1 of the 3? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

The top one (vlc-0.8.5-win32.exe 7.9mb), the other 2 groups are the same but zipped up without an installer.

That is if your on windows 98 or higher btw...

Comment

Thanks bro I have Windows XP. Should I use the USA Flag site? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

They are all the same, usually the closest site is for your convenience but doesn't necessarily means the fastest.

I often click the remote locations for benchmarking curiosity sake, connecting to the other side of the globe lol

Comment

Working...
                              X