Conan O'Brien Jamming The Blues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan O'Brien Jamming The Blues!

This week Conan is in Chicago. Last night on the Conan show from Chicago he was jamming on his Tele with a little guy at a local blues club. Those that got a chance to see it, it was quite funny and it appears Conan can actually play! I wished I got a chance to tape it as it was quite good.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Originally posted by Bengal65
    This week Conan is in Chicago. Last night on the Conan show from Chicago he was jamming on his Tele with a little guy at a local blues club. Those that got a chance to see it, it was quite funny and it appears Conan can actually play! I wished I got a chance to tape it as it was quite good.
    I've seen Conan jam in person at the NYC guitar show while he was visiting our table there. He's really into Gretsch hollowbodies (he attributes to a "Rockabilly thing") But yeah...the dude can play!

Comment

Yeah, I saw that last night. Was the dude's name Little Ed?

Comment

He came out on Tuesday night at the end of Cheap Trick's song with a big ol' Gretsch. Wasn't playing it, just acting like a goofy rock star. He rolled around on the floor with it. I was afraid he was going to break it!

Comment

Yea, Conan even looks Rockabilly. All he needs is a few Tatoo's and he could be a sideman with Brian Setzer!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
          X