Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaking of Female Jackson Shredders.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that music is not good at all.

Comment

I'm sure in time, Annah will have some recent film/footage to share with us.
      How cool would it be to see her with some footage with Ignitor, very cool.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
        I'm sure in time, Annah will have some recent film/footage to share with us.
        How cool would it be to see her with some footage with Ignitor, very cool.
        Annah is a good player and she is very versatile. The girl's got skills.-Lou
        Last edited by LouSiffer; 05-13-2006, 09:23 PM.
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGrasshopper
          she's hot but her playing isn't much to write home about
          Right with you on that one. But, at least she is up there flaunting it. She is also playing guitar too.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Some people need to realize that the 80s was over 17 years ago!

Comment

why? There are a bunch of bands making good money at the moment who apparently haven't cottoned on to the fact the 70s was over 27 years ago....
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84
                Who gives a shit if the 80's are over. It was a fun time and the music was awesome. So what's wrong with being retro and dressing like it's 1987?

Originally posted by VitaminG
                why? There are a bunch of bands making good money at the moment who apparently haven't cottoned on to the fact the 70s was over 27 years ago....
                +1. And I love the bands doing the 70's thing too. I'll be seeing Black Crowes in 2 weeks and man those guys definitely look like they're right out of 1973.
                Last edited by Big D; 05-13-2006, 11:36 PM.

Comment

she's hot and is playing nice guitar...but I was looking forward for some sweeping madness...

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                    she's hot and is playing nice guitar...but I was looking forward for some sweeping madness...
                    Well, just at the end of the vid where the sound fades out she goes into some sweeping licks...
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

She sounds like a broken version of the into to the old Galaga video game and holds the guitar like it's a vibe and she is doing a live solo show at a bachelor party.

Comment

Jaded's a good band. Much love for the local scene.
                        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Box, the 80s are 20 years gone, and in America the nostalgia/revival bus arrives promptly 20 years later. If you're not into it, that's great, but some people remember it as a happy, light-hearted party time, and the music was cool with a distinctive image. So, why not?

Also, Annah just announced joining Ignitor, a metal band with a lot of old school (i.e., 80s) traits. So are you saying she's living in the past, or wasting her time, because she's not playing what YOU like? Come on, man, just think for a minute, you're smarter and better than that.
                          Last edited by lerxstcat; 05-14-2006, 09:43 AM.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

It does not matter what era music is from, good music is good music.
                            Hell yeah!
                            Rock the Beethoven, dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
                              It does not matter what era music is from, good music is good music.
                              Hell yeah!
                              Rock the Beethoven, dudes.
                              OH MY GOD!!! Emmy, I am so sorry....truly the pills have made me loopier than I thought. I forgot all about the spanking Emmy can lay down on 6 strings as well.

I am sorry Emmy....not been myself lately. Please forgive.-Lou
                              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I'd rather listen to most stuff from the '80s and before than most of the screamo/emo/hardcore/metalcore/whatever shit that's out today. There's some exceptions, but most of those bands have whiny, screaming singers that suck! Hell, I'll listen to death and black metal, too, but they've got no qualms about their vocal style (actually, there's some that can sing pretty well, just the more extreme music calls for death/cookie monster-style vocals).
                                With these new bands of today, I can't believe most of them don't even make an effort to take singing lessons. I mean, that idiot from The Used that used to date Kelly Osbourne... he screams so much it fucks his throat up even more and he throws up on stage from it. What a loser!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X