Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The drummer gods have smiled upon us finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The drummer gods have smiled upon us finally!

After a few months hiatus due to kicking out our cocaine addicted drummer, it looks like things are coming back together. We just tried out a guy who is THE best drummer we have ever had. He can pull off Lombardo, Carey, Peart, anything. His double kick is perfect, and he actually knows how to tune his drums.

I must be dreaming.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Good stuff dude, congrats! I couldn't find a drummer that I liked to save my life. I'm considering giving up the guitar (or putting it aside) and just learning drums because it's so frustrating to find a good and reliable drummer. So when are ya recording or gigging with him?

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Fucking awesome. Good for you, dude! It's strange how there's quite a few drummers out there who don't maintain/tune their kits very well.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Most of the drummers i've played with, did go "huh?" when i asked them to tune their drums. Sad.

Good for you, zeegler!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

We just had to switch drummers ourselves. It wasn't fun, but it had to be done if we wanted to stay together. Congrats on the new guy, fo' sho'. Our new drummer heard our stuff for the first time Thursday and started jamming along to our cd for the last couple of days. I have a feeling he's going to bring us to another level. Plus, he's already spent more to upgrade his drums in the last 3 days than our former drummer did in the last year and a half. Crazy business.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

We will be re-recording all our previous songs for a start. We had to anyway because we have a new singer too. Now that we have a good drummer, we're getting right back in to writing mode, and getting some more material down.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

awesome. good luck, dude!
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Great news!! Good luck bro!

Comment

It's always the best feeling to get an awesome new addition to your band! I am happy for you!!

Comment

Working...
                    X