Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first ever paint job!! Please tell me what you think!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the US based KnE has a site, it's going through changes right now, so it's closed down. I just thought you got all the parts for the guitar locally in UK... and that's interesting seen from a tax/EU point of view.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Quit touching your splatter!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

heheh yeah i know its so red and lurverly i wanna play it soon but i'll be good i promise...

Comment

That is freakin' fantastic. Looks like it was in the back with Marvin when he got shot!

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha .....oh man ...I shot marvin in the face...where's the wolf when you need him :ROTF:

Comment

that is fantastic, and I agree, I'm not into the "drip" look, the spatter is so much more realistic..........nice job-
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Wow if budman says its good it must be...thats praise from the master!!

woot!!

i'm totally hooked now...i really wanna paint another one...i think in future i'd maybe spray more, thinner coats of laquer, and definately make my mind up before i start painting as i started another idea and then restatrted in the blood drip...i'll also try be more gentle with my sanding as i noticed that the paint is more susceptible to coming off on the edges for some reason...perhaps its my poor technique..but it doesn't show after a few quick sprays of paint round the edges...

Comment

That is fucking brutal mate!!! Well done! Might have to get you to paint a body for me!!!

James

Comment

Nice very realistic. Good work.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Sweet!! I really like that. Great job

Comment

Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product

Comment

It looks like that guitar body was at the scene of a brutal slashing. Well done, sir. Bury it in clear and it will be kick ass.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X