Red Delicious Apples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

braeburn till i die
    If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV
      Fellas, I was born and raised in a farm in Illinois and had a 1,200 fruit tree orchard..... There is nothing better than a "tree ripe" Red Delicious apple!!!!

Trust me!!!!!

A~
      Just try and find one!!!! They pick 'em way before they're ready and can be kept in cold storage for a year. We have a produce stand up the street and it is great. It's "You Buy, Now and Eat it, Now''. The stuff there is almost beyond "fresh".
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fett, There are plenty of pick-yer-own orchards here in the St. Louis area... The "Buy now/eat now" system is what we had at our fruit stand...Nothing pissed my Mom off more than people squeezing the peaches and bruising the shit out of them. :P

Ah, the memories of Mom raising hell and telling them "To get your ass back in the car and get the hell off of the place"!!!!

A~
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Seriously.... I just got back from the Grocery store. People must of thought I was cracking up. I was in the produce section and glanced over at the apple section and started laughing out loud

Comment

Working...
          X