Pantera Behind the Music on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that was very cool of Ed too.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The KISS Casket is what blew my mind. I bet that was wild.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
        There was talk that Ripper Owens was going to front Vinnie and Dime , but they opted to go with Pat Lachman..who's a great guitar player himself ...just toured with Halford opposite Metal Mike...I don't think he ever sang before.

RIP Dime.

BTW..as messed as Ed is these days..that was a VERY nice gesture...he was Dime's heroe.
        I don't think Lachman should ever sing again, he's a much better player anyway. I saw Damageplan twice with Slayer in 2004 and as incredible as the band was, Pat was the loose wheel. After playing with Halford for years you'd think he would know what good singing is.

I will admit that he kicked ass when they performed "Walk" - my wife was even floored by that.

The BTM episode was cool, sad, but cool. I think Anselmo's biggest problem is that he believes his own shit. Tattoos, drug addiction and a deep voice don't necessarily mean you're a badass, Phil...just a junkie with a sore back and a deep voice.

In his defense I will say that I love his voice and he was amazing on every Pantera album and, in concert, if he was "on" he was untouchable.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
          I saw Super Joint Ritual at Ozzfest..not only does his band totaly suck ass..but Phil went into a beligerant, retarded, tizzy about how WE all fucking sucked and that Cleveland sucked for more than 15 minutes..in his 30 minute set...it was pathetic, and he was motherfuggin' Pantera too..which got a lot of boos from the crowd.

what an asshole..I wanted to shoot the fucker myself.

Yeah, that fag may have planted a seed in that 'tard's head to kill Dime..

Fuck Phil Anselmo!!!

There was talk that Ripper Owens was going to front Vinnie and Dime , but they opted to go with Pat Lachman..who's a great guitar player himself ...just toured with Halford opposite Metal Mike...I don't think he ever sang before.

RIP Dime.

BTW..as messed as Ed is these days..that was a VERY nice gesture...he was Dime's heroe.
          Ya man, me to!! Phil was a super big dick and dissed Pittsburgh as well and threw his microphone down a few times and said we all were boring and shit and never coming back,that dude is retarded He was really upset that people weren`t going nuts and thrashing all over the place, I don`t think he realized he was at an ampitheator and it was a very mixed crowd, he is a big douchebag Jack.

Comment

He seems like a douchebag.
            Shame about Dime - he did alot to influence the scene.
            This, along with The Station fire, have changed the way I tech... party in the bus AFTER, but keep your wits about you during soundcheck & set, be wary between the club and the bus, keep a close eye on anyone approaching the stage (always did, but now ready to react faster) and know the exits...

Comment

i LOVE pantera and i LOVE dime, but i cant believe vh1 is lumping them in with every other gay ass band thats done a behind the music. and even though i love dime and he deserves all the respect he's getting (hes had about 39340923429 feature mag articles), people are capitalizing on his death to make money. its the fuckin truth

Comment

Working...
              X