Musician's Institute/GIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musician's Institute/GIT

Anyone here ever attend GIT or know much about it? I know someone who wants to apply there but he says it is pretty expensive. He's trying to decide if it will be worth it. He's a pretty damn good guitar player already and doesn't know if he wants to spend the $.

A friend of mine attended several years ago. He was also an awesome player before he went. I think he gained more technical knowledge but I don't think it made him a better player. Hours and hours of practice made him an awesome guitar player. He also said it was very expensive. I think he installs car stereos and teaches guitar on the side now. I guess it all depends what's important to you. Unless my goal was to be a guitar teacher at a university ( if there is such a thing ) or similar, I don't know if I would invest that much money. I doubt if too many "stars" went there before hitting the big time.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
    X