today's political joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today's political joke

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name. "Stanley," responds the little boy. "And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have 4 questions: First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?
    Second, why are you letting Mexico invade the US?
    Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"
    Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance?"

Just then, the bell rings for recess.
    George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand.
    Bush points him out and asks him his name.

"Steve," he responds. "And what is your question, Steve?"

"Actually, I have 6 questions.
    First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN?
    Second, why are you letting Mexico invade the US?
    Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?
    Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance?
    Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
    And sixth, what the hell happened to Stanley?"
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

hahahahaha poor stanley!!!

Comment

Nice one... love it.
      -Rick

Comment

fuck stanley

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
          George Bush
          If this was one of those where's waldo jokes, like find the joke...well...

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
            If this was one of those where's waldo jokes, like find the joke...well...
            the joke must be hiding in the same place as your sense of humor

Comment

Republicans don't have any sense of humor...

Comment

Neither do Democrats.

Comment

Good thing for me I'm Libertarian... I find both sides fucked up and funny.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Looks like Stanley WAS doing a better job than the Media!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
                      Neither do Democrats.
                      I agree, that's why I have less than zero interest in either, they're only out for big business and big money, neither of which am I...

I'm just the middle class guy that they both love to f*ck

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E.
                        I agree, that's why I have less than zero interest in either, they're only out for big business and big money, neither of which am I...

I'm just the middle class guy that they both love to f*ck
                        Exactly, I can't really think of one politician who I wouldn't want to punch in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                          Good thing for me I'm Libertarian...
                          +1

but I find both sides a bunch of greedy powermad assholes.

Comment

I'll probably get laughed at for this, but have you ever heard Ralph Nader talk about the state of affairs in this country? He refers to our government as the United States of the Corporation. I think he's right on. Too bad he'll never win an election.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
                              +1

but I find both sides a bunch of greedy powermad assholes.
                              Yeah, they are... Both parties. I find it so fucking ridiculous for people to cheer on a political party like it's a sports team. Most, not all, but most people pick a side and run with it.

What I find even more right down stupid is this, "My grandfather is a republican, my dad is a republican and so am I." If this is your reasoning for voting for a particular party, please do your country a real service and stay the fuck home on election day!

Doesn't matter what happens as long as long as someones team is in office. That's stupid, careless and irresponsible!

It's way past time for Americans to get off their asses and take some control back. Let these piece of shit politicians know this is OUR country and they work for us.

The reason I say I'm a Libertarian is because I have taken note that most people tend to have their own special interests in mind. Example, gun people lean towards the right because republicans will fight for the 2nd Ammendment where the left wants to destroy it.

What I'm looking for in a leader is someone who fully supports ALL of our rights, including our 1st ammendment, which is in grave danger from both sides of the table right this second.

While politicians slither in and run off at the mouth over shit that really doesn't fucking matter none of them are willing to address the many things that does matter...
                              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
                              X