Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD quadperson

Don't know if he's active enough lately to see this, but
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Thanks man, recently lost the wife, so, uh, been having a hard time lately.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Wow, came in here to wish you a happy birthday and saw this. There are surely no words I could say to help you feel better, so I dare not attempt to do so. I will offer my deepest sympathy and condolences. Thoughts are with you...Stay strong, if you need anything we're here.
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Let me clarify that...I lost, as in she left me. Got to lookin at it and realized it reads like she died. Left me for a 20-yr old chick, lol. Eight yrs, a beautiful house, hot tub, new cars...gonna take awhile to recover from this one. Not to mention we had an awesome fairytale marriage until one day about 2 months ago, she figures out she's a lesbian.
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Oh......Wow, don't know what to say to that! This has to be hard to deal with, but just keep your head up! Hope everything works out for you with better days to come.
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
          X