Win Alexi Laiho ESP guitar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Alexi Laiho ESP guitar!

Ends on 24th of may. They're are giving away his signature custom ESP signed by him. The reason why I'm posting this - check out the rants!

:ROTF:

faggots.

Because I'm a cheap bastard I always enter these contests....

nm... I figured it out... I had to hit refresh like 10 times.
    Last edited by Inearthed; 05-20-2006, 01:07 PM.

Comment

That is some funny shit:ROTF: It is like the average age of the ESP forum is 16 and the JCF is like 35, you can see the different mindsets in their Rants Jack.
      Last edited by slayer; 05-20-2006, 05:38 PM.

Comment

rofl one of the rants

" Why do i need this piece of pure white hot HEAVY METAL??? Coz i f***in rock, im a 14yr old and have only been playin for 5 months and can play a s***load of stuff (master of puppets,tornado of souls...), anyways i only have a £50 guitar to complement my £300 amp system (hey, its loud) and not to meantion it completes my style too. screw u wasters. RIP DIMEBAG!!! "

and
        slayer, im 16, i dont talk that way .. its a bunch of 13 year olds.. think they are cool
        If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

That's my favourite one:

IM THE NUMBER 1 COB FAN! You're My Idol! I want absolutely your guitar!! You give me your Pick guitar in the show of Montréal... for complet the pack I need this guitar !! I gonna see you at Montréal Center bell at the Unholy alliance just FOR YOU. You’re My LIFE! Loll! MY School it was converted in COBER because of me!!! plzz send my this guitar! Is My Dreams!! if not, I will be Needled 24/7 i play guitar, but will be much more easy with this guitar im not the best guitarist..Sur its you .. but him not the best guitarist but is coming soon Why you send me your signature guitar? Because it will be the best choice has to make i DONT skip any news of the Cobhc.com And Scythes-of-bodom.com!! each second of your music is a paradise !! Please Send Me your guitar i LOVE COB its THE best band of the world!! Thanks For Send Me Your Guitar Signature P.S. your DVD-Single In Your Face is SO hilarious ! HATECREW COME TO ME!!!

LOL! And the best thing is that these kids from Europe don't know about big shipping cost and custums fees, which are not small when you're importing 2000$ guitar .

Comment

aah 13 year old kids...full of intelligence wit and charisma...

Comment

This country went downhill when we stopped whipping the kids' asses when they got uppity... now you have to shoot 'em to get their attention!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I entered with an inflammatory rant.... seemed like the thing to do considering Alexi's personality.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hate to sound like a dick, but that is probably the ugliest guitar I've ever seen.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Is it the "real" ESP or the cheaper LTD-version?

Comment

I still don't understand what is in CoB that attracts 13 year old idiots. Since they are around you really have to read such bullshit by kids who think they know it all.
                      Best entry would be:
                      "I don't want this guitar because i have a Jackson "

Flo
                      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death
                        I still don't understand what is in CoB that attracts 13 year old idiots. ...Flo
                        It's because the 13-year-old idiots are the same height as Alexi!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yep, the guitar is real CS ESP signed by him. It's ugly as hell, I agree. If I win it, I'm gonna do the only right thing - sell it and buy a Jackson!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                            I entered with an inflammatory rant.... seemed like the thing to do considering Alexi's personality.
                            Saw your rant...you don't enter the contest with a rant if you don't know that yet...
                            Last edited by Nazgul; 05-21-2006, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                              Saw your rant...you don't enter the contest with a rant if you don't know that yet...
                              Well considering they ASKED you to enter a rant, I'm not sure what you mean?
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X