• Show
Clear All

So hopw do i enter?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

It doesn't say how to actually enter... weird

Comment

I put in a rant, and it finally logged me in. That website sucks.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

This is how you enter:

The form appeared after I posted my first rant.

Comment

I opened the contest link from the ESP site, that worked

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
              I opened the contest link from the ESP site, that worked
              Got it. Thanks Zerb!!!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

FYI

"Enter to win the new, exclusive ESP/LTD Signature Series Alexi Laiho Guitar."

not a custom shop if I read that correctly

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile
                  FYI

"Enter to win the new, exclusive ESP/LTD Signature Series Alexi Laiho Guitar."

not a custom shop if I read that correctly
                  oops my mistake. But I am sure I read it's a custom somewhere!

EDIT: It's the faulty pic that got me think it's a custum....
                  Last edited by Nazgul; 05-21-2006, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Haha, I'm 16 and I really hope I don't sound as sappy as those morons on those rants. Anyway, it took me a long ass time to find my post, and I think I'm one of the few to actually put some truth in it.

I love COB as much as every other rambling idiot here, but Alexi, you should have stuck with Jackson. The original ESP signature is a bootleg Jackson, and this new design is an even worse ripoff of the RR shape. And LTD suck cock anyway.
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                      Haha, I'm 16 and I really hope I don't sound as sappy as those morons on those rants. Anyway, it took me a long ass time to find my post, and I think I'm one of the few to actually put some truth in it.
                      Nice quote! I agree with you...

I also posted some few rants about how they are such faggots, pussies, etc.
                      It's funny how they think that the winner will be the one with the most flattering original rant .

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                        So hopw do i enter?
                        First you have to log in, or sign up THEN log in if you're not already a member.

Then you go back to the page linked on this thread, and refresh until it shows a form to enter your personal info, including name, email, password, phone #, etc... When you submit THAT you're entered.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                          Nice quote! I agree with you...

I also posted some few rants about how they are such faggots, pussies, etc.
                          It's funny how they think that the winner will be the one with the most flattering original rant .
                          Yeah, I figured if alexi has a choice who gets it, he'd pick someone like him, real blunt and cocky. So I said give it to me because I can play the thing, unlike the rest of these guys!

I actually don't think it looks bad, though they're getting close enough now with the pseudo-sharkies that I wonder if Jackson will sue them. But the prices on these are wild with the LTD version at $1049 at AMS!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

check out this rant

the_deceived - 5/21/2006 9:10:42 AM
                            its like they took a rhoads and then made it even more metal. ESP reign supreme. \m/

If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Mr RR is more metal than that Alexi, and it has two pups:p

Sig series are no longer Custom shop, as far as I know, only the KH-2 vintage is as it needs to be custom made due to the spec's....

Knac is the worst forum ever......

I personally know one of the members not only is eha troll on the internet he's a real life troll to, when will he realise grunge is dead.....

but nevermind that, why would you wan't to read the knac forum, you lose at least 20 brain cells aminute translating, also the ESP forum is miles above knac, ther are a few good guys over there, however there are alot of idiots and trolls, where did you think chris rocks USA came from???

I dont mind the Alexi USA guitars however i'd take anromall rr over them anyday....

Ozz

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                                I entered with an inflammatory rant.... seemed like the thing to do considering Alexi's personality.
                                LMAO when I saw your response!

I entered as well, and told those ESP/Alexi fanboys precisely what I would do if I win it!
                                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                                X