Win Alexi Laiho ESP guitar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazgul
    oops my mistake. But I am sure I read it's a custom somewhere!

EDIT: It's the faulty pic that got me think it's a custum....
    Nah, I also believe that it is the LTD-version they are giving away. It's still a $1500 guitar, but I rather win the "real" $3000 ESP-version

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonfan
      LMAO when I saw your response!

I entered as well, and told those ESP/Alexi fanboys precisely what I would do if I win it!
      You were the guy who said he'd flip it for a real Rhoads, right?

I saw that I pissed off one of the little punks, so I went back in to needle him. Little fuck has posted about 10 rants just sucking up to Alexi - or "Alexie" as he calls him! I guess teasing kids is a little immature, but you're supposed to stay young at heart, right?
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
          You were the guy who said he'd flip it for a real Rhoads, right?

I saw that I pissed off one of the little punks, so I went back in to needle him. Little fuck has posted about 10 rants just sucking up to Alexi - or "Alexie" as he calls him! I guess teasing kids is a little immature, but you're supposed to stay young at heart, right?

Yep, that was me. I was in a playful mood and just couldn't resist! I'll leave them alone... Troll feeding can be fun!

The funniest post I've seen:

Wildchild14 - 5/20/2006 10:12:55 PM
          I love that fuckin' guitar!!! since the first time y saw it in randy rhoads hands(who originally invented that design with Jackson),but now is new and improved by ESP and Alexi laiho! ohh,the devil help to win this! six seven,got to hell go to heaven!:ROTF:
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

dane13 - 5/21/2006 8:44:51 PM
            cob is the best black metal band in the world!

Comment

I joined in on this awesome guitar just for shits and giggles. :ROTF:
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That wasn't very nice.....

Comment

That wasn't very nice.....
                  What happened?
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nothing, I was just appreciating the comment you made. I almost feel sorry for those people....

Just in case you win::ROTF:

http://www.klockit.com/
                    Last edited by Jacksonfan; 05-22-2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I was just foolin' with ya. I knew what you meant. I will check in there from time to time and see if I can get those jokers spun up.:ROTF:
                      Scott

Comment

I tried to enter the constest ... HTTP 500 Internal Server error

Comment

Nothing, I was just appreciating the comment you made. I almost feel sorry for those people....

I thought the one saying alexi was pretty hot and asking if she was married was pretty good too!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                            I thought the one saying alexi was pretty hot and asking if she was married was pretty good too!
                            Thanks.
                            Scott

Comment

PERFECT!!
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X