Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Hilfiger gives Axl some november pain!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Hilfiger gives Axl some november pain!!!

Damn everytime I hear axl gets into it with someone he's getting his ass beat!!!

Doesn't surprise me. I want to beat his ass too.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

"Kid Rock, wearing a black-brimmed hat and smoking a cigar, took his fellow rocker's side, and explained that Hilfiger was upset because he is way further down on the fame food chain.
      The hierarchy, according to Kid Rock, begins with mere mortals and works its way up to sports stars. 'After that it's movie stars, then rock stars, then Michael Jordan.' Hilfiger is somewhere between a mere mortal and a sports star in this ranking. "

Where do fat-assed washed up has-beens with Bo Derek braids and ebonic pimp wannabees fall in this hierarchy?
      Last edited by dg; 05-20-2006, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Fucking Pamela Anderson really went to Kid Rock's head. I have to say if it's Axl and Bob Richie vs. Tommy and Lenny Kravitz, I'd bet on Tommy and Lenny.

It's nice to see someone go ahead and smack Axl instead of just talking about it though... good for Tommy. I might not mind owning one of those Hilfiger SGs after all now...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dg
          Where do fat-assed washed up has-beens with Bo Derek braids and ebonic pimp wannabees fall in this hierarchy?
          good question. Axl & Kid both used to be rock stars. What are they famous for now? NOT releasing albums every ten years, or embarrassing stolen sex tapes? I figure that would put them around the "former child star" strata, slightly above the "former Big Brother contestants"
          Hail yesterday

Comment

A guy I know called me a couple months ago and asked me if I wanted to go the Kid Riock concert. I turned it down. I wasn't interested in hearing some twit do songs that wasn't really even cool way back when he first released them.
            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Speaking of the fame food chain. According to articles I've seen, nobody gives a shit about the reported Guns & Roses reunion. These dickheads think their so important that they can drop off the face off the earth and come back 10 years later bigger and better. Axl my friend, your time has passed bitch!
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

G n' R reunion?? I thought it was just Axl and a whole new band??

Comment

Kid Rock, wasn't he break dancing and stuff when Axl was in GnR?
                  Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by HeWhoIs
                    G n' R reunion?? I thought it was just Axl and a whole new band??
                    It is, but the rumors have been that slash quit VR and was divorcing his wife and returning to GNR. I also heard Izzsy got onstage with him somewhere but didn't care to follow up and see if it were true. But sadly, there are a lot of people who still care. I alwasy thought live he was Axl Blows anyway.

But at least he's showing up for the gigs now, that's progress for him....
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

It took 2 people to write that ghey article?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                        It is, but the rumors have been that slash quit VR and was divorcing his wife and returning to GNR. I also heard Izzsy got onstage with him somewhere but didn't care to follow up and see if it were true. But sadly, there are a lot of people who still care. I alwasy thought live he was Axl Blows anyway.

But at least he's showing up for the gigs now, that's progress for him....

Rich for real? VR was the most disappointing thing ever. The Snakepit albums blow them away. I am a sad sap that I would love to see G'n R live again simply for sentimental reasons. I seriously can't imagine Axl and Slash getting together. Axl hates slash soooo much and Slash prolly could reconcile but he is doing OK as it is. Sadly I didn't think that the "Oh My God" track was that bad. I still don't think there is anything left in the tank. I would love to see them at a local bar though.
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yes...VR announced they were breaking up not long ago. Slash was reportedly going to be recording another Snakepit record. And yes...the GnR reunion that is "rumored" to take place will include Slash, Izzy, and Duff...Matt Sorum will be drumming, as Steven Adler is probably still in a padded room somewhere.

As for Axl taking that beat down from Tommy H.....I'd have paid money to see that!!

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ

As for Axl taking that beat down from Tommy H.....I'd have paid money to see that!!

+1

Axl got his ass kicked by a fashion designer.

Comment

...for taking his chicken
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X