Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Hilfiger gives Axl some november pain!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just think if those "has beens" could go to Studio 54. I'm not sure whether they would have been let in. The only thing I see with Kid Rock is he jumps on other peoples vids for a second. God, I hate the media.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I can see it already, kid rock and GNR will be touring together.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

This guy kicked AXL's ass. Oh that is fucking priceless
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

I guess we know why axl never showed up to fight vince neil. If a overpriced sewing machine can kick his ass, just think what vince would of done.

Comment

Hilfiger's probably deceptively spry

All that jazzercise, pilates & salads for lunch - vs. - Axl's strict cheeseburger diet.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Axl is looking horrible. And what is the deal with wearing the braided hair all the time?

Comment

The last entertaining thing Axl did was play the classic rock DJ in GTA: San Andreas.

Comment

I often wonder if that's actually Axl's hair. I reckon it's sewn into his scarf, and when he takes it and the football jersey off, he looks like a middle aged accountant.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                    I often wonder if that's actually Axl's hair. I reckon it's sewn into his scarf, and when he takes it and the football jersey off, he looks like a middle aged accountant.
                    I vote for weave.

-a

Comment

On the VH-1 GNR Behind the Music Slash said it wasn't true about the reunion and there's nothing in the foreseeable future for anything like that to happen.
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by dg
                        Where do fat-assed washed up has-beens with Bo Derek braids and ebonic pimp wannabees fall in this hierarchy?
                        Classic.
                        How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

Axl is probably the biggest prick in rock and roll second only to Johnny Rotten. Fuck um both.

Matt

Comment

Axl, KId Rock..Tommy Lee ..what's the fuggin' difference..

I'd like to schmack all of 'em..

Oh, add Phil Asselmo to my beat down list too..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll second you on all 4 of them,Bill.Especially Asselmo! I'd smack that MF into next week.................
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Although I could care less I like hearing Axl getting his ass beat...wish it would happen all the time
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X