Don't Miss VH-1 Classic!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Miss VH-1 Classic!!!!!!!!

The Metal Years is on right now...and I think is getting repeated tonight.

Greatest movie made about the best era of music ever!!!!

And the guitars!! Wow, great stuff!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Thanks Mike, I have never seen it before. I am gonna DVR it!

Comment

Full title is:

The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0094980/
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OMG Chris Holmes loves that Vodka...his Mom must be so proud :ROTF:

Comment

Man, i'd pay for a DVD + the hassle if some of you record it I can't watch VH-1.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I dont have a DVD recorder but can do VHS if you want...lemme know

Comment

Thanks Dave! But i'm in Denmark and a VHS tape in NTSC would be a problem playing back here. A DVD on the other hand would be fine. Enjoy the show!
              Henrik

Comment

Might be a good experiment for me I have been wondering how to record a DVR'd show on to a DVD or VCD

Comment

Go go go! Don't waste your time on VCD though - it sucks in the quality department.
                  Henrik

Comment

What was the name of that three piece band in that movie? I don't think they ever made it big, but I remember watching the movie and then finding a rare bootleg of their stuff. Great band. I think the bass player sang and the guitarist was an CPA by day. At least I think. They had a song called crash landing. Thats all I remember.
                    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by sambencuda
                      What was the name of that three piece band in that movie? I don't think they ever made it big, but I remember watching the movie and then finding a rare bootleg of their stuff.
                      Was it Rigor Mortis? It's been a while since I've seen the vid, but I remember the guy played a black LP custom. I remember they introduced themselves as being from Detroit, but forget their damn name! I had a few songs taped from the soundtrack, including Metalchurch's "The Brave", though they never made it to the big screen.
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Seduce was the name they gave in the movie.

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                          Yeah, I remember it being a 1-word name. I think Rigor Mortis just made it to the soundtrack but not the movie.

How bout those 2 fat chicks talking about orgies in the movie...ewww! There was an older Megadeth vid where Dave and Junior discussed those ugly chicks when talking about the movie...Yuck!
                          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin

Mike
                            Thats it!
                            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Sambencuda, Seduce was/is a local Detroit band. They are still at it.

I'm not sure about the singer, but the guitar player works at Guitar Center... He's a cool dude. Their drummer was in Megadeth briefly during the late 80's.

Check out: http://www.motorcityrock.com You can find MP3's of all their stuff, including live performances.

Comment

Working...
                              X