• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must've Been Some Good Chicken

Police: Fort Worth man fatally stabs brother

05:22 PM CDT on Saturday, May 20, 2006
    By JENNIFER EMILY / The Dallas Morning News

FORT WORTH — Marcus Williams stole his brother’s fried chicken and then stabbed him to death with a kitchen knife, Fort Worth police said Saturday.

Michael Williams, 17, brought the chicken home Friday evening. Marcus Williams, 21, swiped a piece. A brawl ensued and Marcus Williams grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Police said Marcus Williams stabbed his brother in the chest and left temple.

Fort Worth police and paramedics were called at 6:19 p.m. Friday. Michael Williams died at John Peter Smith Hospital.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner said the stab wound to the chest killed Michael Williams.

Police arrested Marcus Williams on a murder charge, Fort Worth police spokesman Lt. Gene Jones said. He was taken to the Mansfield jail.

Lt. Jones said Saturday he did not know if the brothers have a history of fighting.

The stabbing occurred on Andrew Street, just east of Loop 820 and south of Rosedale Street.

No one answered the door Saturday afternoon at the home — a small wood-frame house with peeling tan paint. The screen door was falling apart and a bright pink stroller sat in the front yard.

Several neighbors said they had seen the Williams brothers but had never spoken to them.

Marcus was a patsy! Michael was stabbed from the grassy knoll!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It amazes me that people think a stolen piece of chicken is a reason to KILL someone! Especially a family member! I could MAYBE see if this was a starving guy, and it was the first meal he had in days, and it was actually a matter of survival, but... geez.
      Life has become so cheap - kids killing over sneakers, etc... man, this fuckin' planet sickens me...

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac
        It amazes me that people think a stolen piece of chicken is a reason to KILL someone! Especially a family member! I could MAYBE see if this was a starving guy, and it was the first meal he had in days, and it was actually a matter of survival, but... geez.
        Life has become so cheap - kids killing over sneakers, etc... man, this fuckin' planet sickens me...
        And you never know when you'll come across such a person!
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

BTW, GREAT thread title!

Sounds like something I'd come up with!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It wasnt the chicken, it was the principle of the thing...

Comment

If anyone messy with my crispy strips from KFC i'll stab the fucker too. ESPECIALLY if there is a side of taters and coleslaw.

I say you go girl....
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Marcus or his legal representative needs to make a statement as to where, exactly, the line is between "finger lickin' good" and "brother stabbin' good." If we can learn from this, then not all has been lost.

Comment

All isn't lost. In any case the gene pool is now just a bit cleaner.
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Peolpe have been known to get killed for much stupider reasons than that but not much.

Comment

Working...
                    X