Stupid Black Sabbath Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Black Sabbath Question

Ok, this is dumb but it has been bugging me. The song War Pigs is called Luke's Wall/Warpigs. Why is there the Luke's wall part? The is no mention of it in the song or anything.

I think Luke's Wall is just an intro to War Pigs.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Yup.

Just like Judas Priest's Hellion/Electric Eye.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

NO it's the epilogue elements of the "War Pigs" main theme, but the sound and function of this riff (lukes wall) played openly in an arpeggiated manner - you know that ringing chord E7 chord, with no third. that the band pounds along with Iommi's accented chords (E5-B5-D5)after the solo towards the END...........
        Last edited by SGplayer; 05-21-2006, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGplayer
          NO it's the epilogue elements of the "War Pigs" main theme, but the sound and function of this riff (lukes wall) played openly in an arpeggiated manner - you know that ringing chord E7 chord, with no third. that the band pounds along with Iommi's accented chords (E5-B5-D5)after the solo towards the END...........
          Right...the part that includes that riff and ends up getting sped up like the chipmunks right at the end of the song

Old Sabbath=Staple in your musical diet

Comment

Working...
          X