Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim
    yep bill, people suck.

the worst things my dogs ever do is shit on the carpet. compared to the stuff people do that's pretty easy to deal with.
    That is bible my friend, and speaking of which, let me share with you the words of Anton LaVey...sometimes he made sense..

Number#7 ..of The Nine Satanic Statements..

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the MOST vicious animal of all!!!!

Bill
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury
      Saudis are not a race. They are a nationality.
      True, but Arabs ARE a race. She may not have known they were Saudis, but she heard them speak Arabic and knew they were Arabs.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich is always right..even if you don't always agree..he's still right..he always "get's it".

just like me..everything I ever say is TRUTH..even if you don't agree or like it!!

Rich and I...we're good like that!

Here's to you Rich ..

Good to see my ol' freind Tim back too!!

Bill Z is happy today!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
          Rich is always right..even if you don't always agree..he's still right..he always "get's it".

just like me..everything I ever say is TRUTH..even if you don't agree or like it!!

Rich and I...we're good like that!

Here's to you Rich ..

Good to see my ol' freind Tim back too!!

Bill Z is happy today!

Thanks Bill, and right back at ya! And you too, Tim!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
            True, but Arabs ARE a race. She may not have known they were Saudis, but she heard them speak Arabic and knew they were Arabs.
            well, if we're going to get absolutely picky here, Arabs are an ethnicity
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
              well, if we're going to get absolutely picky here, Arabs are an ethnicity
              Das Rite!

Now Rich, Tim..come over to my house and hang out for a while..

I gotta confession to make..

Comment

Can I bring Ronnie?

- Newc

Comment

About time, dude!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, bring that fucker!!

Comment

• F you, pothead!

Hey Tim, I know I'm a fatbody, but...way to get the whole guitar in the shot!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Ron, I think you look quite charming in that pic..

ya bastid!

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                          F you, pothead!

Hey now:

- Newc

Comment

About time, dude!
                            Most people would just say "thank you"

So "you're welcome"

- Newc

Comment

F you, pothead!

Pot can actually be very therapeutic... doesn't help when you're on a diet though. Nice fierce metal face though!
                              Last edited by lerxstcat; 05-24-2006, 02:02 PM.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• All I know is we need to do something here. If we can't eliminate people by race, then we sure need some other damn effective means of finding them because we aren't talking about people comitting petty crimes here, we are talking about an active war against the United States. When we were using thugs and such for informants, we all gasped and said we cann't do that, so Clinton signed a law limiting the use of informants for the CIA and that absolutely crippled our ability to gather information. Short of them commiting major crimes or attrocities against people, I pretty much want to know our Government has the ability, means, and justifiction to do what needs to be done. I am not really interested in the exact means they are using to gather information and weed out suspects, just protect our safety. I sure don't want to hear after they exploded a nuke in NY Harbor that they had or could have had the knowledge of it before hand, but didn't because it might have been racist, imorral or improper to get that knowledge. Just protct us. My most valued right, is the right to LIFE liberty and the persuit of happiness. I value my life more than a value the rights of some terrorist.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X