Question from Europe: What's a douche?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
    sensitive? nah, it's hilarious!!! we've got 9 guys from triple A on the squad now, and Scott Erickson to boot-lol Tough times ahead, unless our rookies turn into Soriano or something. Derek Jeter is still putting up amazing numbers regardless. can't deny that.
    He's still a douche!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Well your getting Sheffield back tonight Tommy. So that's a plus for you. Honestly out of all the Yankee players the one that I probably wouldn't refer to as a douche is Jeter. Sure he's Yankee scum and the fist pump is annoying as hell. lol But the guy is one of the few Yankees that has their shit together on the field and off. He was the only one that said Sox fans applauding Johnny after he went to the Yankees would be screwed up. The only one that I've heard say that the only incentive he needs is just his straight up salary to play. Doesn't need bonuses for this achievement or that. And the guy doesn't whine. The guy always goes out an plays hard also. Unfortunately, for you, I think Jeter is in a tough spot with all the egos George has brought in there. Until the Yankees get back to the basics of creating a great team I think your in for some tough times. No doubt they are stacked with great veteran players. But there is no balance there and the players with the piss poor attitudes out weigh the ones without. Boston was heading in that direction. But they are trying to stick to the plan regarding player development that they put in place. Johnny can say they didn't want him till he turns blue in the face. Fact of the matter is they still offered him a contract at what they thought was fair value. I'm sure that there are a bunch of other outfielders out there that would love to have 40 for 4 years. But ARod is definitely a douche.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

In the words of Peter Gabriel-

"in your eyes, you hate the Jete,
        your eyes, he's incomplete,
        your eyes a thousand douches,
        your eyes " -lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Arod will always be a douche in the eyes of everyone for getting 25 mill. a year and for having to live up to Jeter-like achievements in regards to ring
          accomplishments which he has not done since he arrived. Real, fake, and or bandwagon fans will always compare him to Jeter, O'neill, Williams, Tino , and no matter what kind of stats he puts up or mvp's he wins, he will forever be under scrutiny until he wins a ring. John Elway disease(up intil the 2 rings) only with more hatred for the athlete as a whole because he "never lives up to expectations" according to the whole world, but the whole world does not follow it as closely as I or you do so saying he is not clutch is ridiculous, and although he is in a slump, he's still on pace for 40 hr's, 120 rbi's, so if that's bad, i'll take it. He'll always be a douche though to most , and i know that.
          Who's the bigger douche though, I think the owner of Texas is for giving him that contract in the first place.

Comment

That was a matter of other teams saying they could hang with the Yankees when it came to players salaries. Sox did it also with Manny. Lots of people think Manny is a douche as well. Quite a few Sox fans included. Manny is what he is. One of the best hitters of all time. Sometimes he'll even surprise you with a great play in the field. The guy just wants to play ball and that's it. For that he's considered a douche. ARod??? Can't say really. To me he comes off as a douche. He has talents, that is for certain. But he lacks the same skills Manny does when it comes to PR. It's guys like Jeter and Varitek that know how to keep it professional as far as dealing with the fan base and the media. They say all the right things and hold back all the stuff that doesn't need to be said to stir up the contraversy. By the way I don't remember those lyrics from "In your eyes". lol
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Manny is one of the best hitters I've ever seen as well. It's pretty remarkable how high of an average a slugger like that has hit for, it is truly remarkable to say the very least. Why do you think he put AROD's homerun ball in his pocket last night after it was thrown back on the field? I was completely curious.

Comment

we say "dusj", and as an insult I can't think of anything worse.

"oh you big bag of water!" what's so insulting about that?

Comment

Originally posted by axeman81

You have go off of Sully's full usage of the word, such as-
                  "you douche drinkin' pansy" -lol
                  It adds to the insult.

Comment

Originally posted by axeman81

It's "You big bag of water for cleaning out a rancid vagina" that's the insult.

An enema is a bag of water for helping a constipated person to take a shit. Would you feel more or less insulted to be called an enema bag? Of course "douchebag" just has a better ring to it, I guess.

Also, I just thought of this: Why the "question from Europe"? It seems that the term is understood and is in the French as well as all the Germanic languages. It would seem that everyone in Europe would know what it meant already. I guess not.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                      You have go off of Sully's full usage of the word, such as-
                      "you douche drinkin' pansy" -lol
                      It adds to the insult.
                      nice variation. i prefer "you douche gargling fuck!"
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1
                        Well your getting Sheffield back tonight Tommy. So that's a plus for you. Honestly out of all the Yankee players the one that I probably wouldn't refer to as a douche is Jeter. Sure he's Yankee scum and the fist pump is annoying as hell. lol But the guy is one of the few Yankees that has their shit together on the field and off. He was the only one that said Sox fans applauding Johnny after he went to the Yankees would be screwed up. The only one that I've heard say that the only incentive he needs is just his straight up salary to play. Doesn't need bonuses for this achievement or that. And the guy doesn't whine. The guy always goes out an plays hard also.
                        But ARod is definitely a douche.
                        perfectly said. i'll go one further and say that arod is certainly a hall of famer, but he's also king douche in the hall of douchebags.

funny, on PTI tonight, they showed joe morgan who was yammering on about how him going to ny was a bad move on his part and he's better suited for boston. fuck...can you imagine that? i think millar would've sent him for an emergency polectomy to get him to lighten up.

oh slappy mcpurplelips, no one loves you.

just like a douche!
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Did you know, that back in the day prostitutes would shake a bottle of Coke-a-Cola and spray that up their Minge for cleansing after a happy customer..

Talk about a Coke and a smile..

These are facts ..I seen it on Geraldo!!

Billy
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                            Did you know, that back in the day prostitutes would shake a bottle of Coke-a-Cola and spray that up their Minge for cleansing after a happy customer..

Talk about a Coke and a smile..

These are facts ..I seen it on Geraldo!!

Billy
                            Hell, that shit probably served as a minute-after abortion douche. You can take corrosion off your battery terminals with that stuff! How many l'il swimmers got hit by the foamy tsunami.....

Of course my biggest remaining vice is that I'm a colaholic, though I drink diet because of diabetes. Hey, no drugs, no booze, I have to do SOMETHING!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Dude , I drink a 6 pack of Coke a day..

I know it's bad..but damn it's GOOD!

Hey as long as my wife buys it, I'm drinkin; it!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                                It's "You big bag of water for cleaning out a rancid vagina" that's the insult.

An enema is a bag of water for helping a constipated person to take a shit. Would you feel more or less insulted to be called an enema bag? Of course "douchebag" just has a better ring to it, I guess.
                                well, strictly speaking, either are considered a "douche". The term isn't specific in it's application.

douche (dsh)
                                n.
                                  1. <LI type=a>A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
                                  2. A stream of air applied in a similar way.
                                1. The application of a douche.
                                2. An instrument for applying a douche.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X