• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's an enema..for the gash!

That's all..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
      Hell, that shit probably served as a minute-after abortion douche. You can take corrosion off your battery terminals with that stuff!

More Coke Urban Legends:

http://snopes.com/cokelore/cokelore.asp
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX

More Coke Urban Legends:

http://snopes.com/cokelore/cokelore.asp
        Well, for the sperm I was thinking of them being drowned or flushed out, not dissolved. And as for the battery terminals, I was not thinking you'd pour coke on the terminals, but of soaking the terminals in a small bowl filled with the stuff. Snops DID say that it was moderately useful for removing rust, though it would not do it overnight. I never SAID it would do it overnight.
        So... check what EXACTLY was saod next time!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Nice backpedal

Comment

IF you can find contradictory info in my other posts, THEN you can call it a backpedal! Otherwise you may just need a douche to clean yourself out!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

iT'S SEMI-CONTRADICTORY, YOU SEMIASS!

WHEN YOU SAID "Well, for the sperm I was thinking of them being drowned or flushed out, not dissolved. And as for the battery terminals, I was not thinking you'd pour coke on the terminals, but of soaking the terminals in a small bowl filled with the stuff" i IMAgine you going "Ah hamina hamina errrrrrrr" HAHAHA

Comment

sperm..

look what I make friends argue over..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Mythbusters tested all of the Coke myths...incuding the spermicide myth. The only one that held water was as a rust remover for polishing chrome bumpers. Coke and a piece of aluminum foil kicked the shit out of metal polish.

Werd.

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                    perfectly said. i'll go one further and say that arod is certainly a hall of famer, but he's also king douche in the hall of douchebags.

funny, on PTI tonight, they showed joe morgan who was yammering on about how him going to ny was a bad move on his part and he's better suited for boston. fuck...can you imagine that? i think millar would've sent him for an emergency polectomy to get him to lighten up.

oh slappy mcpurplelips, no one loves you.

just like a douche!
                    Joe Morgan is such a biased asshole he doesn't even like himself. Slappy saved the day on the weirdest pop-up i've ever seen-lol. That was the fukkin' strangest, I mean how do you hit a missile and think you popped up, AROD is back on Angel Dust, and that's when he got hot and carried the yankees last season in September especially. PCP works kids, go figure.
                    Sorry to run out on you yesterday Sully, you did get the first and last words
                    in though on the "IM" with Hey douchebag or something like that-lol I was shuttin' down and on the way home to watch the game.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

How the fuck does this keep turning back into a baseball thread?!
                      Holy fuckshit batman!!

Heh!...Bill said "Minge"

"Axewound" is still my favorite though!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                        Did you know, that back in the day prostitutes would shake a bottle of Coke-a-Cola and spray that up their Minge for cleansing after a happy customer..

Talk about a Coke and a smile..

These are facts ..I seen it on Geraldo!!

Billy
                        Yes, I learned that from some sex trivia arcade game back in the '80s. It mentioned Coke was good as a douche... Coke is it!
                        Last edited by toejam; 05-24-2006, 03:00 PM.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Simple Ken. It's because ARod is a douche bag. : )
                          You guys ever go to www.firejoemorgan.com? Good site that isn't just exclusive to Joe. McCarver is brought up quite a bit there as well. And that numb nuts Celezic. Speaking of douche's he may be king. And the NY Post as well. Did Jeter think about this promotion before agreeing to it? lol

Next week the coupon is for that douche bag ARod's micro balls.
                          Nice win by the way Mr. Atomic. I thought Wright would have folded like a cheap lawn chair after that shot to the ribs.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                            How the fuck does this keep turning back into a baseball thread?!
                            Holy fuckshit batman!!

Heh!...Bill said "Minge"

"Axewound" is still my favorite though!
                            Whiskerbiscuit, Hatchet Shot, Taco, Hot Box, Box, Low Clearance Clit,
                            Lips a la Labia , Snapper, Puss, etc. etc. etc.
                            It's related to baseball, did ya hit a homer? get to third base? etc.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well that was a hell of a first post.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                                iT'S SEMI-CONTRADICTORY, YOU SEMIASS!

WHEN YOU SAID "Well, for the sperm I was thinking of them being drowned or flushed out, not dissolved. And as for the battery terminals, I was not thinking you'd pour coke on the terminals, but of soaking the terminals in a small bowl filled with the stuff" i IMAgine you going "Ah hamina hamina errrrrrrr" HAHAHA
                                Err.... , while I realize that you idolize me, and appreciate the adulation, I am not really comfortable with the idea that you're sitting at your PC dreaming about me!

Seriously, don't assume I get these ideas from the Internet sheets that go around. I got the battery terminal thing from local rednecks too cheap to buy WD-40 to soak the terminals in. And haven't you ever brought a battery inside to put it on the charger? Then why not pull the terminals on the cables and soak them in some Coke so you don't have to spend so much time wirebrushing the crud off? We's hicks might be po' but we's gots some idees anyhoo... (sorry, no smiley wif' missin' teef'....)
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X