WOW! What a season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! What a season...

Of 24!! The season finale just wrapped up. As good as this season was, next year looks like it's going to be seriously kickass!

Damn, what a good show!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Ooh ooh, it's on in 14 minutes here!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Glad I didn't say more than I did then!

Comment

** Possible spoilers **

Oh man, I KNEW IT! Heh heh heh! It all wrapped up, happy music playing...but WAIT! There're still 16 minutes to go! What could THAT mean? It means Jack's in trouble! That ain't yer daughter on the line, dude! You'd think he'd be a little more wary!

I also knew how Logan was tricked...wasn't hard to figure...

Comment

Good show but they've about exhausted the possibilities for a day in the life of Jack Bauer, anti-terroirst agent.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Well, ol' Keifer is signed for 2 or so more seasons, so....maybe he'll be an International Man of Mystery...out-Bonding Bond!

Comment

Nah... I think first few seasons kind of dragged out a little, but they made changes and this season was great and if they keep it up the show will go on for a while.

There's still many possibilities for Jack... He's slowly slipping mentally, so there's a lot to be done with him.

Comment

Working...
              X