BITCH! FING BITCH advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam
    I'm not using his house at all. I've got my own house and she comes here. LOL
    She knows I'm not looking for any kind of relationship at the moment, and she was the one that brought up the thing about it's okay to have a "fuck friend" and pursued me. I'm not interested in a long-term relationship since I've been divorced from my psycho ex-wife. And when/if I do want a steady relationship again, it won't be with her anyway.
    Sheesh, don't you get metaphor Joe? He's supporting her while you're fucking her! And you can bet your ass that she figures her rose-scented pussay will bring you around by the time she's milked the other guy dry. It's always casual - at first!

Okay, I see the LOL so I guess you get it! Use real smilies, man! Thing is, if you deny her moving in, she'll probably go back and tell him how you vilely seduced her and made her stray, and how sorry she is.
    Then she will lead him to your door so he can repay you for daring to turn down her rose-scented vagina after you defiled it so!
    Last edited by lerxstcat; 05-23-2006, 02:07 PM.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Oh, I got the metaphor. Hehe
      I guess I should try to be not so good in bed so she'll leave me alone then. Apparently I'm doing something right to her that he's not.
      :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Apparently I'm doing something right to her that he's not.
        :ROTF:
        It's the moobs I tell ya, the moobs!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It must be!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
            Depends on where they are living. California, for example, is a community-property state, and also a no-fault divorce state. That means that her adultery can't be used against her in the divorce settlement. In other states I'm sure there's a lot of variance.

I think in this situation I would just deal with her formally, but I'd beat the shit out of my so-called "friend" that fucked my wife. A man knows he's due an ass-whipping when he fucks another's wife, and the friendship factor multiplies that tenfold. Hey, you've got to get the pent-up stress out of your system. You're wrong no matter what if you hit a woman, but no one, including probably the judge if it comes to that, will really blame you for stomping the asshole who banged your wife.
            Great!! We're in California!!!!! He going to get screwed. He said that he on the hook for half the money they made together and half the house. HMMMM 1/2 of $300K dental practice x 2 years half of a $700K house, yep screwed.
            I'd really like to beat the piss out of the other guy and if I did run into his ass I'm sure I'd take a swing, but it won't solve anything, he sure deservs a beat down though. Chris called him and left a message to be a man and come clean with this but no answer yet.

Comment

I look at it this way. He didn't rape her. It takes two to tango. If she were happy at home, she wouldn't have strayed.

Do I think that what this guy did is right? Hell no, it happened to me before. I know how it felt. But beating the guy's ass over a piece of pussy won't fix anything. Hell, it may land him in jail, and out a hell of alot more money than he thinks.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's the "Moobs"..

+ a Gagillion..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

she's a closet switch-hittin lesbo Joe, she likes man manboobs (you) and the meat pole (guy who supporting her)
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Springer...right here on the good ol' JCF

Fuggin' Fantastic!!

But I have noticed that most "normal" people's lives are a Springer episode..

That's what I hate people..fuggum..they derserve all the shit they can eat!:ROTF:

I'm the one that holds up the mirror and yells "hey ya fuck, this IS your life"...I'm good like that!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
                      she's a closet switch-hittin lesbo Joe, she likes man manboobs (you) and the meat pole (guy who supporting her)
                      LMAO! If she tells me we're going on the Springer show, I'm taking off!

Comment

LMAO! If she tells me we're going on the Springer show, I'm taking off!
                        She won't SAY it's Springer; just don't take any free vacations to Chicago, because it's either Jerry or Oprah, and neither of those can be good for you!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan
                          Great!! We're in California!!!!! He going to get screwed. He said that he on the hook for half the money they made together and half the house. HMMMM 1/2 of $300K dental practice x 2 years half of a $700K house, yep screwed.
                          I'd really like to beat the piss out of the other guy and if I did run into his ass I'm sure I'd take a swing, but it won't solve anything, he sure deservs a beat down though. Chris called him and left a message to be a man and come clean with this but no answer yet.
                          Taking a swing might sound good, but the resulting lawsuit might not feel good. Don't get yourself into trouble. And the last thing the dentist (Chris) needs is a lawsuit on his ass in addition to a divorce.

Besides, didn't the bitch start all of this?

Comment

Dude, let me sit in for you on The Springer show..

I'll "represent" ...the symbol of righteousness and all that is man..

I could use the vacation anywhoo..

but Joe, there is no way I'm getting a Saigon Kick tat on my moob!

Bill Z Moob..I mean Bill Z Boob

Comment

These adultereres...send them to me..

Ever see Hostel...I'll make that look like Willy's Wonka!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                                These adultereres...send them to me..

Ever see Hostel...I'll make that look like Willy's Wonka!!
                                New one or the original? That piece of crap with Depp was prety tough to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X