No announcement yet.

BITCH! FING BITCH advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support your friend, where's the confusion on that one?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
      Look, people cheat for a reason...that being they generally aren't happy.
      Exactly. I've never cheated on anyone or ever messed around with a friend's girl, but I'm now in a situation where this chick I met recently has three kids from her ex-husband and is now living with a guy who is taking care of her and her three kids. I didn't know the chick had a boyfriend the day I met her (she's a friend of a friend), and she was making advances towards me. She says her boyfriend is a jerk and she's really not interested in him any longer, he treats her like crap sometimes, blah, blah, blah, she's unhappy. I know she's only with him because he's got a house and makes good money and is taking care of her and her kids. She says she's got no ring on her finger so she really doesn't feel bad. Should I feel bad she's cheating on him with me? No, I don't know the guy, not really my problem. All I know is if he ever finds out, he'll probably be pissed and kick her out, but her and her kids aren't coming to live with me! LOL
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        Exactly. I've never cheated on anyone or ever messed around with a friend's girl, but I'm now in a situation where this chick I met recently has three kids from her ex-husband and is now living with a guy who is taking care of her and her three kids. I didn't know the chick had a boyfriend the day I met her (she's a friend of a friend), and she was making advances towards me. She says her boyfriend is a jerk and she's really not interested in him any longer, he treats her like crap sometimes, blah, blah, blah, she's unhappy. I know she's only with him because he's got a house and makes good money and is taking care of her and her kids. She says she's got no ring on her finger so she really doesn't feel bad. Should I feel bad she's cheating on him with me? No, I don't know the guy, not really my problem. All I know is if he ever finds out, he'll probably be pissed and kick her out, but her and her kids aren't coming to live with me! LOL
        Look at it this way... if she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on you.
        I stay away from shit like that. Too much baggage just for a piece of ass.
        How did that saying go... RUN FORREST, RUN!!!
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
          That really sucks. I would offer support for your friend and tell him to not to do anything else stupid. remain as calm as you can, don't confront the asshole guy either, its not worth it, the damage has been done. It will only cost him more money in the divorce...hope he had a pre-nup.

How does that work as far as divorce goes if they have kids and she doesn't work? Does she get the house and kids while dentist man pays for everything and pays for a new place to live for himself?
          Depends on where they are living. California, for example, is a community-property state, and also a no-fault divorce state. That means that her adultery can't be used against her in the divorce settlement. In other states I'm sure there's a lot of variance.

I think in this situation I would just deal with her formally, but I'd beat the shit out of my so-called "friend" that fucked my wife. A man knows he's due an ass-whipping when he fucks another's wife, and the friendship factor multiplies that tenfold. Hey, you've got to get the pent-up stress out of your system. You're wrong no matter what if you hit a woman, but no one, including probably the judge if it comes to that, will really blame you for stomping the asshole who banged your wife.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, but he's paying the house note while you're using the house, so to speak. And you only know her side of the story. I love ya Joe, but if he ends up finding out about you and kicking your ass, you'll have it coming because you know she's with someone else. I wouldn't want to see that because I know you, but if you were Joe Blow off the street I'd cheer him on.

Just speaking as a guy who had his ex cheat with a friend - and I beat his fucking ass for it!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
              Yeah, but he's paying the house note while you're using the house, so to speak.
              I'm not using his house at all. I've got my own house and she comes here. LOL
              She knows I'm not looking for any kind of relationship at the moment, and she was the one that brought up the thing about it's okay to have a "fuck friend" and pursued me. I'm not interested in a long-term relationship since I've been divorced from my psycho ex-wife. And when/if I do want a steady relationship again, it won't be with her anyway.

Comment

Sounds like a dope ho to me.

Trust me, I've seen em all, dope fucked, and non drug users.
                You HAVE to question ones morals/ethics when she doesn't feel bad, or wrong for cheating in a relationship, just because theres no ring on a finger.

Thats some low down, scummy shit.

Don't buy into it.

Comment

Yeah, I know. I should probably just run far away from her now. Bitches, man!

Comment

Yeah, I know. I should probably just run far away from her now. Bitches, man!
                    She knows where you live now
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

"fuck friend"
                      Women can't be "fuck friends". She'll want to move in with you when her ass get's kicked out.

Comment

No pussy is worth a good friendship..

Pussy does grow on trees...really ..like a pussy willow..friends don't.

But this sounds like two assholes fighting over some oozing, nasty gash..in which case they all deserve each other..

Tell them to call Jerry Springer...let him sort it out!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Women.Can't live with them and you can't kill them.Prepare to suffer.............
                          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
                            Women can't be "fuck friends". She'll want to move in with you when her ass get's kicked out.
                            There's no room... I've already got a friend (another chick) renting out my second bedroom.

Comment

If it wern't for that gash..there would be a bounty on every woman's head..

they are ALL stupid..even the "smart" ones..

Their job in life is to fuck you..then suck you dry of your time, patience, energy, money, heart and soul..and I'm talking about the good ones..like my mom, my wife, my grandma and sis..shit like that!

that's as good as it gets!

God took the rib from Adam and rammed it up his fuggin' ass!!:ROTF:

Bill Z Bub
                              Last edited by horns666; 05-23-2006, 01:18 PM.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                                Their job in life is to fuck you..then suck you dry of your time, patience, energy, money, heart and soul..
                                Bill Z Bub
                                +1
                                Once again, I can only agree with whats been posted.
                                The Buzzard does not fear
                                The man in riot gear
                                Harvest a skull of stone
                                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                                X