BITCH! FING BITCH advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I Never seen Depp's Wonka..

I was just using that as a contrasting reference..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
      Exactly. I've never cheated on anyone or ever messed around with a friend's girl, but I'm now in a situation where this chick I met recently has three kids from her ex-husband and is now living with a guy who is taking care of her and her three kids. I didn't know the chick had a boyfriend the day I met her (she's a friend of a friend), and she was making advances towards me. She says her boyfriend is a jerk and she's really not interested in him any longer, he treats her like crap sometimes, blah, blah, blah, she's unhappy. I know she's only with him because he's got a house and makes good money and is taking care of her and her kids. She says she's got no ring on her finger so she really doesn't feel bad. Should I feel bad she's cheating on him with me? No, I don't know the guy, not really my problem. All I know is if he ever finds out, he'll probably be pissed and kick her out, but her and her kids aren't coming to live with me! LOL
      Joe! I think I might be seeing the same girl on the side. Don't tell my wife!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I know quite a few guys that are dating that girl of the side..

she's a peach!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

mmmm sweeeet peaches
          Hail yesterday

Comment

some peaches look nice and fresh on the outside..but are rotten to the core..

In my old age I discovered that "inner" beauty goes a LONG way..and what matters most of all.

a good looking pig is well still a..filthy pig.

a pig is a pig is a pig..born a pig and will die a pig!

You can change a pig nor control a pig..ala..you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear..

I'm throwing pearls here..some "get it"..and some don't and the ones that don't "get it"..get THIS drama..on a silver platter with a turd on the side..

Billy

Comment

I still remember what my dear ole grandfather told me...Get all the pussy you want son, but dont ever marry one. Oops too late for that one. I didnt listen.

He also told me, Just remember, if you stand em on their head's they all look the same, Like somebody hit em between the legs with a machette, LOL.
              Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Well don't discount the entire female race dude! I mean...us guys are pigs, sluts and whores too.

It all about how you keep all of that in check and how much cooth(sp?) you actually possess.

He also told me, Just remember, if you stand em on their head's they all look the same, Like somebody hit em between the legs with a machette, LOL.
                Thus the nickname "AXEWOUND" or "GASH" ....hehe...the list is large and comical!

Which leads me to remember an "oldie but a goodie" NSFW!!!!!
                http://www.rathergood.com/hedgehogs/
                Last edited by FirebirdZ; 05-23-2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Ah, good 'ol rathergood!

GAY BAR!

http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                    Dude, let me sit in for you on The Springer show..

I'll "represent" ...the symbol of righteousness and all that is man..

I could use the vacation anywhoo..

but Joe, there is no way I'm getting a Saigon Kick tat on my moob!

Bill Z Moob..I mean Bill Z Boob
                    Bill Z Moob! Oh yeah, Bill, this is the chick I mentioned about a couple months ago... you told me to put an onion ring on my dick and get her to bob on it. That night when we went to the bar, she ordered onion rings!!!! I laughed my ass off and told her to go bobbing for them, she thought it was funny, too! Must bring onion rings to the bedroom one day.
                    :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                      Bill Z Moob! Oh yeah, Bill, this is the chick I mentioned about a couple months ago... you told me to put an onion ring on my dick and get her to bob on it. That night when we went to the bar, she ordered onion rings!!!! I laughed my ass off and told her to go bobbing for them, she thought it was funny, too! Must bring onion rings to the bedroom one day.
                      :ROTF:
                      That's the one JOe...

That RULES!!!

Comment

Yes yes yes ..men are pigs too..most certainly!!

But I'm an old school mo fo with that shit...I go by that old double standard thing..

yeah it's not fair..

life ain't fair..

Put an onion ring on yer schlong.. and go nuts.. like King Kong playing ping pong with his ding dong!!

Now that's the shit right there!!

Comment

Working...
                        X