Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what is the ULTIMATE METAL GUITAR???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about some "Blood-Drip" or "Blood-Splatter" guitars.
    or who had the home made "Studded" guitar?
    Now that was metal.

Comment

Originally posted by finnman
      How about some "Blood-Drip" or "Blood-Splatter" guitars.
      or who had the home made "Studded" guitar?
      Now that was metal.

M'kay

Comment

That Warrior is, indeed, the shit. I've played it and there might not be many more guitars out there that are more metal. If only that strap wasn't so fucking low....

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell
          That Warrior is, indeed, the shit. I've played it and there might not be many more guitars out there that are more metal. If only that strap wasn't so fucking low....
          :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Freehill

M'kay
            Yeah, that is pretty damn metal......

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

no...you all have it WRONG!!! the most metal guitar is that aluminum thing that had the holes drilled in it. that guitar was SO heavy metal, they had to out hole in it to make it where mere mortals could even strap it on!!!!!!

i wish i had a picture....
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Well, considering he doesn't want a pointy, how about the ESP M-II Urban Camo? That's pretty damned tough.

Comment

Comment

I wish I still had mine...
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Picture this custom King V:

*36 frets, 7 strings.
                      *Frets #25-36 sit on a metal ladder-like frame so you can still have a neck
                      pickup, mounted under the upper frets. 3 Duncan Invaders, 2 under the upper frets, 1 at the bridge (Assuming 7-string Invader availability)
                      *Floyd Rose tremelo
                      *Completely sharpened horn and headstock points with curare-tipped blades.
                      (for the critics, of course! )
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                        That very well may be it................

Mike
                        All these "pointy" guys???
                        We know the dark truth. Down in some smokey club the low grumble of the Paul is heard. The Black custom she's called. People shake in their boots........be afraid She' cut the heads of many a shark tooth, reverse head, pointy shiney guitar.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How about one of the Jackson JJ series?
                            Or my personal fav, an early BC Gunslinger.

Comment

Mike,

I've been pondering this question as well. I'd say a black Kelly, RR or King V by Jackson. It's critical having the MOP sharkies against the ebony fretboard, and when everything is blacked out, it looks pretty mean.

If you want old school, Iommi started metal on an SG. A custom in white or black, once again with the ebony/MOP fretboard. The LP Custom works as well.

Fender? I can't think of a single "Stock" S-S-S Fender used for metal (unless you think Deep Purple or Jimi is metal). Modified strats with humbuckers yes.

Comment

That GMW thing rawks.

Comment

Working...
                                X