X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deneb
    Who is Jeri?
    Uh, GuitarsJB is a girl named Jeri.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

At first I thought you meant that the Boss was named Jeri. I was going to say, it can be a guy or a girls name.

I didn't realize JB was a woman, so if I offended, I apologize.

FirebirdZ, how can I forget she's female, when I had no idea in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
        I don't know who's a chick or not, so no offense meant to anyone, other than the dick head boss.
        Well there are only 3 active (1 semi-active) girls on the board here. Jeri (GuitarsJB) Emmy (Emthrax), and Annah.

Krista (aka "Mrs LPC") doesn't really post here anymore. And Annah is mega busy with her new band, and doesn't get much time to post... but checks in when she can.

Didn't realize you didn't realize this ....carry on...nothing to see here

Comment

All new bosses seem to have "Complete Bastard" included in their job decscription. They're a complete waste of space and money, come up with stupid pointless ideas and make them compulsary. Unless your responsibilities have decreased, they don't have the right to shrink your wage. Don't sign any new contract. And if he blackmails you with the sack, threaten to leave and sue the twat for Constructive Dismissal.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
          X