No announcement yet.

Soul Patrol!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catherine in slinky super tight dresses, Catherine slithering around on the floor, those CANS..., her beautiful face and hair, how about when she was on her knees bouncing up and down to 2 guys playing drums?
    Are you guys fags???
    Thats AI to me. Who cares what she sounds like or if she makes it or anything other than what I just mentioned.
    How would you like Pickler bouncing up and down on your #^$&* while she's trying to pronounce calamari or salmon??
    Thats what AI is all about!
    #@&#^@%

Comment

Oh yea... and another thing regarding Taylor Hicks.
      He should change the name of his fan club to Hole Patrol because he is going to be getting a steady stream of tail from now on.

Comment

Okay I admit a time or two, when I thought the American folks had the final say be voting. What was I thinking to believe a show could be honest with its voting. Go ahead and kick me.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

They will both have good careers. Whatever manipulations you think were done, Taylor is an actual gigging musician who has paid his dues in the di9ves for the past 11 years. Katharine is the pampered girlfriend of a rich Scientologist old enough to be her father. She doesn't NEED a career as much as Taylor does, it's his life, and a diversion for her.

I'm happy because I spend a lot of time in Birmingham and I know it's a very happy town right now! SOUL PATROL!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
            The award thing was stupid, some of the medleys were really bad, I never need to hear Chicken Little or Ace sing again
            I liked the Chicken Little kid, I thought he would have lasted longer than Elliott, but Elliott seemed to get better as the competition went on. And Ace was just blah most of the time.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Based on vocal talent alone, I liked Kat out of the final 2 contestants. Was anyone listening to Taylor's final song? OOfaaaa. Sharp---flat? WTF? I knew Taylor was going to win. It was set up that way from the door.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

As far as being rigged, I'll throw a story into the mix. We moved down here at the end of September and my wife started her job Oct. 10th. A couple weeks after she started, and well before this season even started airing, someone she works with told her about a girl (I think a friend's daughter) that made it to Hollywood but got booted. The producers said they were looking for a white boy this year. We had kinda forgot about it during the early shows but when it started getting to the top 6, top 5, etc. we remembered what her co-worker had said months before. Just some food for thought.....
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986
                  As far as being rigged, I'll throw a story into the mix. We moved down here at the end of September and my wife started her job Oct. 10th. A couple weeks after she started, and well before this season even started airing, someone she works with told her about a girl (I think a friend's daughter) that made it to Hollywood but got booted. The producers said they were looking for a white boy this year. We had kinda forgot about it during the early shows but when it started getting to the top 6, top 5, etc. we remembered what her co-worker had said months before. Just some food for thought.....
                  It makes sense but lets think about exactly how they rig this contest.
                  Its not voting.
                  Its carefully placed comments made by the judges who ABSOLUTELY have total control over who stays and who goes by their reviews of the performances. Also.. the network decides who gets more airtime. I am sure they decide what topics they are going to bring up during the mini interviews too. For instance.. when they decided that they wanted Chris booted off maybe they found out that the boxer/briefs question would hurt him. They liked making Paris talk because I am sure they knew her normal speaking voice was a detriment. They would do close ups and bad camera angles on Elliot showing his need of dental work when they decided it was his time to go. These are just examples of how to get to the predetermined eventual winner without tampering with votes.
                  Do you think the Catherine in-ear monitor problem in the finals was a set up? I do. Do you think they chose those original songs for the finalists to sing for a reason? I do.
                  Its still a great show and Taylor Hicks will make a fine American Idol. He seems like a genuine musician and he's probably a nice guy too. You can tell he loves music and thats cool with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                    Its not voting.
                    Its carefully placed comments made by the judges who ABSOLUTELY have total control over who stays and who goes by their reviews of the performances. Also.. the network decides who gets more airtime. I am sure they decide what topics they are going to bring up during the mini interviews too. For instance.. when they decided that they wanted Chris booted off maybe they found out that the boxer/briefs question would hurt him. They liked making Paris talk because I am sure they knew her normal speaking voice was a detriment. They would do close ups and bad camera angles on Elliot showing his need of dental work when they decided it was his time to go. These are just examples of how to get to the predetermined eventual winner without tampering with votes.
                    Do you think the Catherine in-ear monitor problem in the finals was a set up? I do. Do you think they chose those original songs for the finalists to sing for a reason? I do.
                    Its still a great show and Taylor Hicks will make a fine American Idol. He seems like a genuine musician and he's probably a nice guy too. You can tell he loves music and thats cool with me.
                    Very, very legitimate points, John.

And YES, I would like to have Pickler bouncing on my pickle while she attempted to say Calamari, or Shanghai....or better yet, choking on my pickle so I don't have to hear her say anything but "Mowwwwwwwwww".

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable
                      Its not voting.
                      Another side presented that I agree with.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                        Both of their new "original" songs sucked donkey balls...
                        Couldn't agree more. Terrible songs, both of them. Maggot gagging songs.
                        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Another thing to keep in mind is that Simon is a record producer and it is his company these winners get their contracts from.. He's Also an AI producer...

There was quite a few people I liked. I don't care for the style of music Taylor is into, but he is talented. Not my idea of what an Idol is though, so I'll stick to my previous statement on that.

I really didn't think Kathrine was all that great. Average at best, but a tight little body!

I didn't like Elliot Yamin at all. Dude just rolled all over my nerves. I think the only reason he went as far as he did is because for some reason Paula liked him so much.

Chris... He never did anything at all for me. However, he was the favorite in terms of the votes and I really do believe the the producers kicked him off and not the voters... Perhaps these fucks have their form of electoral college?

I doubt we'll ever hear anything from most of them again. I think Kelly will do fine. There's Marketing from hell with her. She can sing and is hot as hell that's a lethal combo. I read a few weeks ago right after she got booted she went to Nashville and was talking to producers there.
                          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

am i the only one here who thinks Katherine in the blue dress on tuesday looked like her ass started at her knees ?

my wife was telling me the hen fest at work thought the same thing...
                            giant child bearing hips ...thick thighs ..and no real defined ass ...
                            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Yeah, that dress was not flattering...but the fun would be in telling her, "That dress does not show off your @$$ very well, you should take it off. Right now!"

, unflattering dress or not. Her melons were still looking mighty fine

Comment

Working...
                              X