When does it end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does it end?

I started back at work after tearing my right knee, I've had a bad cold for a few days but felt strong enough to go back so some where around 1am eastern time I pass out behind the bar get rushed to the hospital about 2 blocks away, because I was haveing trouble breatheing. Got light headed, then hit my head on the racks that hold the bottles . Turns out I have Nuemonia! (not sure on the spelling) well with no health insurance, I just got a Fat hospital bill I have no idea how I'm gonna Pay.

How the hell was everybody elses Night:ROTF:
    According To The Prophecy

Damn bro, that sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

That sucks big time. In Miami? I would think it's too warm to get something like that, or at least the weather would keep sicknesses away.

Get well,

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
        That sucks big time. In Miami? I would think it's too warm to get something like that, or at least the weather would keep sicknesses away.

Get well,

Don
        Don...that's a total myth man. My mom lives further north from Miami in Jupiter...she's sick all the time with colds, and even had the flu this winter.

Chuk...so sorry man! I'm kinda in the same boat with a huge Dr. bill for my daughter who is now covered under insurance, but wasn't when she was in the hosp. Still fighting this one.

Comment

When does it end?
          It doesn't my friend.
          You just learn to roll with it.
          Take on the chin and do your best to move on.
          Life can take the air right out your sail at any given moment.
          Thats why at times, life sucks.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
          X