Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little smack down action!

Smack Down In Da 'Hood!

Don't pass this link around outside JCF, please. If you want to share it download it and upload it to a free host or something. Thanks!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Oldie but goodie!

The power of the ass compels you!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dave Chapelle--

Now that is one bitch I would hate to fight... She probably wears underwears with dickholes in them...
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

That fat bitch can bob and weave!! -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Damn, that guy just had is ass handed to him by chick with more ass than he could handle in a night. Poor fukker looked like puppy getting dragged and beat by its owner.

Probably just another one of these fights over a piece of chicken.
          (Not trying to be racist anything , just making reference to the previous thread)

Woo Hoo just realized I got my Gold Member status. 500 Posts Baby!!!! It only took me four years. All you noobies don't give up. If stick around long enough without getting banned you can make it too.
          Last edited by krimson; 05-26-2006, 02:29 PM.
          Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Dat bitch didn't even try to land a punch on him...she was like a pro muthafuckin' wrestler! My boy was trying to take swings at her....LMAO!!!

"Don't try to show me that stuff right now, it ain't a good time fo dat shit!" :ROTF:

Comment

I used to live in a rough part of town and would sit and watch this shit all the time. Dudes that get beat down like that by a chick never lives it down.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Working...
              X