Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away ESP guitars on The Price is Right

That's a first,

I was busy working so I didn't catch the model or if it was a real ESP or an LTD, but it was a dual hum neck-thru, and might have been a carve top (400NT? Horizon? maybe?) Didn't have the stupid smurf hat headstock, but it did have the stupid side block inlays.

".. shit sells, but who's buying?..." da da d-d-dada ... (hums megadeth jingle) and your brucie bonus IIIIISSSS?... um, yeah...
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
      ".. shit sells, but who's buying?..." da da d-d-dada ... (hums megadeth jingle) and your brucie bonus IIIIISSSS?... um, yeah...
      ?

I think the chick won the guitar FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
        smurf hat headstock
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I bid one dollar.

Comment

They gave away a really nice Dean Hardtail on an episode I watched recently. I've also seen one ESP bass.

Other than that, they usually give away starter packs or Daisy Rock packs.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
              Didn't have the stupid smurf hat headstock, but it did have the stupid side block inlays.
              The smurf hat headstock and the block inlays are the best things on the ESP Horizon!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X