Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Am Ring: livestream

http://www.rockpalast.de/livestream/livestream.phtml

The quality is suprisingly good! Korn on right now. Tool next on mainstage, I hope they stream them as well.

And I definitly hope they stream Metallica tomorrow.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

they are going to stream metallica, as well as depeche mode on sunday i think.

having that said, korn right now sucks beyond belief, and i doubt metallica will do a halfway decent show....

Comment

Bwah, Korn's not sounding too bad. Jonathan's voice is cracking up badly on anything even remotely challenging, though and those animalmasked hired legionaries are ridiculous.

I'm looking forward to Metallica's show and they're gonna rock. Taste, pure taste.

Comment

I used to a big korn fan few years ago. But I don't like them anymore. I listen to much different kind of music now...it's fun to watch them now and try to remember the names of the songs and the riffs .

I think it's a great idea to stream the festival like this. Too bad I don't like any of the bands on that festival. I got bored of metallica too.

I wish they'd stream Wacken 06 like this....that would rock!

Comment

Fuck Wacken.

They should stream GRASPOP! I've got my exams in the smack middle of it but I think I'm gonna go anyway, best metal festival on earth.

Comment

Just checked the Graspop site....only band I like is Deicide. Maybe also Satyricon.

Comment

Did they stream Tool? I'm going to see them next month in Werchter

Comment

Tool should be there in 5 minutes but right now it's some german band, so I have no clue if they'll present Tool ... I hope so ...

Comment

my understanding is that Tool has some prohibition against streaming or simulcasting their shows. they apparently don't allow this, regardless of the situation.

I may be wrong though (internet knowledge...)
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Found the lineup/schedule:

http://www.rock-am-ring.com/schedule.html

Are they only streaming the main stage?
                    Last edited by RacerX; 06-02-2006, 06:09 PM.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

here's what will be available ... main gigs ... for the live stream

Trivium - 9:00 AM
                      Avenged Sevenfold - 10:00 AM
                      Opeth - 12:00 AM
                      The Darkness - 12:30
                      Cradle - 13:30
                      Soulfly - 15:30
                      Metallica - 16:00
                      In Flames - 18:45

all eastern times ... most of it is live stuff, including Metallica

Comment

dammit...I can't read German?...are these archived anywhere so I can go back and catch the end of Nelly Furtado???

Comment

Metallica has just kicked into their set with creeping death.

EDIT: OMFG I can't believe how much the guitar sound sucks. You can barely hear kirk solo .

EDIT2: LOL, and someone punched hetfield in the forehead! :ROTF:
                          Last edited by Nazgul; 06-03-2006, 03:13 PM.

Comment

heh i tuned in during 'fuel'

did someone come on stage and punch him???

They are 3 songs into the whole Master of Puppets album, and the sound seems pretty much top now.. great feed aswell..

In flames soon!

I think it should be archived? I missed a few good bands earlier

Comment

They covered master of puppets full. Orion live full for the first time ever.

Man this show rocked.

Comment

Working...
                              X