No announcement yet.

"Chavs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha, that's funny. seems like those "bus stop" guys can be found all over europe, we also got a bunch of those morons in our town...exactly the same thing, really.

Comment

Germany has chav's? Shit. I'm not emmigrating now. Those morons are worse than cockroaches and airborne diseases.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

as soon as i saw that picture i knew what you guys are talking about
        my hometown is fairly small, like 20000 people or something, but we also got those guys. mainly wannabe rappers, loaded with bling bling and shit, most of them being of russian/polish or turkish descent (mainly polish though), therefore having quite an accent (read: incapable of speaking the language properly), driving small cars like vw gti that tuned to hell and back(wonder how they can afford that?!), and basically just sitting at the bus station drinking vodka and pissing off normal people.
        fucking idiots

Comment

We have something similar in Slovenia. Mainly in the capital city Ljubljana. They are immigrants from ex-Yugoslavia countries. You recognize them by baggy panty/training suits, southern accent, rapper chains etc. They are mostly 14-23 years old and are harrasing other people, picking fights for no reason, stealing, even raping and killing sometimes!

I've heard that they are avoiding long-haired metalheads wearing black (like myself ). So no worries for me when I'll go to study in Ljubljana.

Comment

Good old fashioned "white trash", Wiggers, or Spodas as we call them because they are never doing what they are "spoda" be doing.

Yes, the bottom 10% of society is universal - no matter the color or country I suppose.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
              We have something similar in Slovenia. Mainly in the capital city Ljubljana. They are immigrants from ex-Yugoslavia countries. You recognize them by baggy panty/training suits, southern accent, rapper chains etc. They are mostly 14-23 years old and are harrasing other people, picking fights for no reason, stealing, even raping and killing sometimes!

I've heard that they are avoiding long-haired metalheads wearing black (like myself ). So no worries for me when I'll go to study in Ljubljana.
              haha in the UK long haired metal heads are their favourite targets! Venturing out alone if you have long black hair, wear nu metal hoodies and wear black make up then you will probrobly be called a "F**king sweaty mosher greebo freak" and get beaten up! lol
              If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

"Yes, the bottom 10% of society is universal - no matter the color or country I suppose."
                yeah, definitely.
                funny thing is that the places that are nowadays famous for those "chavs" or whatever used to be famous for "decent" people = rock/metal fans back in the 80s obviously. my neighbour and friend is one of those guys. he's an 80s hardrock fan, and used to hang out at the very same place that nowadays is almost a "no go area". back then you could have some fun, nowadays it's all about violence and offensive behaviour.
                but you know what's funny? the local police station is like 500 meters (about 0,3 miles) away from that place

Comment

Working...
                X