No announcement yet.

Speeding ticket = ½ value of DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly wouldn't hurt to see an Optometrist and get a report. From what I've been reading...typically a laser over 5Mw can cause blindness or retinal damage. Proximity may have something to do with flashblindness, typically its temporary. A manned laser is pointed between the wheels of an oncoming car.. usually at the plate to bounce back off. Hard to say where an unmanned laser is directionally pointed or how it is triggered. It seems cops claim the opposite problem.. lasers pointers causing them blindness from people pointing the beam at them not the other way around.

I miss your site having catalogs BTW....but I like your new format none the less.

Comment

charvelguy, i guess there's both a laser and a flash coming from the trap...? Laser to trap you, flash to photograph you.

Well, the law is the law, break it and pay, i fully understand it and accept it. I just felt like venting without filtering my feelings. Hard earned cash out the window is just.... tough :-/

I'm working on the catalog idea, but i only have two catalogs to scan from. I would really like to have some more, i even bought the two i have. If anyone would donate or sell theirs that would be nice I don't plan on having every single catalog up there. Just a good mix of the most important ones.
      Funny you should mention the missing catalogs though... would it be killer to have them up?
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

killer it is.. thank you very much!.. I have missed those a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
          Sorry to hear about it. I´ll stop now because anything else I could say and mean would come off as callous and condescending, as I don´t hold speeding in a high regard for multiple reasons. There are of course exceptions, but passing is not one of them IMO
          You live in Deutschland and have a problem with speeding? Interesting....
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
            I drive fast, all of the time. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting nailed sometime soon, as it's bound to happen (knock on wood).
            It will happen when you haven't done anything wrong. That being said, just play by the rules because the days of "letting you off" are history. It's all about revenue.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ive been stopped 4 times in my life. 3 of the times I was doing 180 - 210kph in an 80kph zone, all in the same area, and once doing 60kph in a 40kph zone. I have never gotten a ticket once. I figure I must have nice legs.............

Comment

Working...
              X