No announcement yet.

6/6/6 Day of Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 6, 6. The opening of Testament's Demonic Refusal. Gotta play that cd now!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Best Move Line in Time Bandits(circa 1981)........... Satan(the Evil Genius) is asked why, if God is not perfect, he doesn't just overthrow the Supreme Being right now and assume His Throne. Satan's response is "I'M TRYING TO LULL HIM INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY!" Then he torches the demon who asked the question with a bolt of lightening.

Comment

Happy 2006th birthday Satan!!

I love you ...Dad!

Bill Z Bub

Actually "666" was the code name for Nero in the book of Revelations..it refers to him

The whole 06/06/06 thing is all Hollywood..The Omen!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle

and then people go and say 80s metal is cheesy....
          really :ROTF:

what the fuck? those are lyrics?
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
            Actually "666" was the code name for Nero in the book of Revelations..it refers to him
            Yup

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs...5/666_hum.html
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The whole 06/06/06 thing is all Hollywood..The Omen!
              Actually a prophet's message could be proven by an immediate fulfillment (ex. Augustus Ceasar's persecution of Christians) and to point to the future endtimes( a modern day messiah who will bring peace, unify the nations, worship a god of war, charismatic and able to bring enough peace in Israel to have the Jewish Temple rebuilt -where a Muslim Mosque now stands- and restore the Holy Sacrifices and Levitical Priesthood.) He'll do it for 3-1/2 years of peace and then will replace the worship of God in the Temple to the worship of his own image. He will then be revealed as he truly is. Crushing all who will not worship him! For another 3-1/2 years. Then Christ returns. Food for thought...seeing how the Middle East is roaring to a boil. One World Order, United Nations and an all Powerful Leader to run it all seems more and more on the horizon.

Comment

Yeah, peeps have been saying that for, what 40 years now?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  Yeah, peeps have been saying that for, what 40 years now?
                  yeah pretty much...new world order..??

ummmmm...maybe...not in our lifetime tho..

Humans can "fix" anything..but they can't fix being human..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

new world order..??
                    That was a cool Megadeth song!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                      That was a cool Megadeth song!
                      yes it is!!

Comment

Um, Ministry wasn't it?

Comment

Yes, Ministry had a song by that name, too.
                          The Megadeth song is rare and on an import cd single, which I own, of A Tout Le Monde.
                          I've also got the import single of Train of Consequences with another rare song called Crown of Worms.

Comment

OK I've heard of that one.

Comment

Here's some info I just found on their singles. http://megadeth.rockmetal.art.pl/pl/...s_singles.html

Comment

Humans can "fix" anything..but they can't fix being human..
                                True...True

Comment

Working...
                                X