Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who're you rooting for in the world cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmm...if the world would have a pair of grapes..

where would that be..

would you say the USA is the "balls" of the world..some would say yes..but some would differ..

I would say that Italy would be the Scrotum that housed the worldy spheres..why...well because Italians are pretty cool in gereral (true Italians)...they are good at everything they do and they don't complain too much...at least not publicly..

The worst they could do is whack you or give you the "evil eye"..and anyone who gets that...well prolly had it coming ..

just thinkin'..

continue with the World Cup...

BTW..personally I would like to shove my sack into that world cup...I think it would be most fitting for my royal, nicley pruned bean bag..i deserve it..I paid my dues..now gimme that cup!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nobody. Soccer sucks. Then again, I don't really care for sports in general.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

:ROTF:
        Originally posted by toejam
        Nobody. Soccer sucks. Then again, I don't really care for sports in general.
        Just wait until one of those overpaid primadonnas gets a "ToeJam":ROTF: :ROTF:
        Last edited by fett; 06-07-2006, 05:58 PM.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

LMAO!! :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Alec. I'll take"Running around a big field doing not much of anything." for a million dollars."
            Last edited by fett; 06-07-2006, 06:15 PM.

Comment

"Ding". What do soccer players do? GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL.

Comment

Working...
              X