No announcement yet.

lets ban together a fight the illegal actions of fender and gibson guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just all sounds like the same kinda bullshit I used to think when I was a teenager and thought all corporations are evil and out to screw everyone. That's mostly wrong but one thing is still true that I used to think was bad but really isn't. They are in existence for one purpose and one purpose only. They want to make money. Since when is it bad to have a corporation exist only to make money but it is ok for everyone else ? Last time I checked I couldn't find a single sole who got up every day and worked 8 hours just for the good of the company they worked for. They did it for money.

Matt

Comment

Making money legally is the single most moral thing any individual or other entity can do.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
        This just all sounds like the same kinda bullshit I used to think when I was a teenager
        The original poster is 35 according to his profile.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
          ? Last time I checked I couldn't find a single sole who got up every day and worked 8 hours just for the good of the company they worked for. They did it for money.

Matt
          Maybe it's me, but I never looked at a job that way. I always tried to do my best I could and considered the job I was doing as personal, regardless of the money or the "Company". If it helped the company, that was fine but that was not my mission. Maybe, that's why I fukked up the career thing.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Thank God I don't have to work anymore.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
          X