Cheap CDs from CMDistro.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap CDs from CMDistro.com

As much as I think the 6/6/6 BS is laughable, here's something actually worth while.... Century Media's Online Distro (http://www.cmdistro.com/) has about like 50 or so titles up for grabs for just under $7 (add $2 for shipping for the first item, $1 for future items). While a lot of that stuff is very common that most people that are into the more modern / extreme forms of metal, there are some quality titles to pickup there for cheap. I will be utilizing these lower prices to fill out my collection of albums I have on mp3 but don't actually own.

Most of the Cryptopsy, Nevermore, Dark Tranquillity, and Krisiun catalogues are on there for cheap, plus a lot of other titles.

yeah , I saw that ..too bad I already paid full boat for all that stuff already...

now they tell me..

CM Distro is the only mail order place that knows me by name..I think I pay their monthly electric bill..

Seriously I call them...and they say..."hey, what's up Bill"..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh 666 was a code in the biook of revelations for Nero..NOT Satan.

That whole 06/06/06 thing...That's ALL Hollywood...The Omen!

but it's "fun" anywhoo...anthing that scares people is "fun"!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hmm. Surprised there isn't more interest in this.

Bill - Yeah, I own a lot of those CDs myself, but there are a couple on there that I have been meaning to pick up and this is as great of a time as any to do so.

Comment

Sweet, I just bought the 3 Katatonia discs they had for $26 shipped. Thanks!

-a

Comment

Working...
          X