Damn Trailer Trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Trailer Trash

We had a good thing going in our park. We had a big recycle dumpster. It was great. I could do the right thing and recycle my beer cans and cardboard. But, now it is gone. Because, a whole lot of idiots threw garbage and nasty-ass stuff in there. I knew it was just a matter of time before they would pull it. What the fuk am I going to do with my beer cans? Not to mention all the boxes I have. What a bunch of a-holes.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Scrap aluminum is $0.50/pound. Two or three cases and you'll be able to buy another of the sort of guitars you love.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yeah, go down and turn em in yourself! You got that minivan, plus you get cash for more eBay purchases!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I was contemplating going to hard liquor to cut down on waste. But, my deathwish isn't that strong.

Comment

Fett, My therapist always tells me..

"Bill why do you get all worked up over things you can't change nor control"..

assholes were here long before me..in fact I'm convinced that Adam was an asshole ..and the last man standing on this spinning ball of mud and water will be an asshole..

but it is no longer MY job to give a shit..

that's a hard thing to do (to let go)..but I think I'm "getting it"..

Fett unless that human polluttion throws trash on your head...fuggum!

two magic words I want to share with you Fett..that has worked for me!!

"Fuggum" and "Fuggit"..they are indeed magical words..try saying them a few times..it feels good!

Billy Z Bubbles
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's all well and good, Horns. But it 6packs me. I want to recycle and those bastards won't let me anymore. If you think I am going to drive to a recycle joint to drop off my cans, think again. I'm too lazy and that was too easy.

Comment

I gotch Fettster...but assholes like that will never allow something "good" to last..

they ruin everything..

all you can do is make the best of it and TRY not to let them ruin your day..even tho they did.

OR.. contact your property owner or whomever is in charge and state your point..I'm sure there was other decent folks that appreciated that recycle bin...do a small petition..maybe they could help police it if they were to bring it back..

just thinkin'..

Bill
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So I take it they don't charge you a deposit on cans where you are?
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                  So I take it they don't charge you a deposit on cans where you are?
                  You bet your canned ass they do. Bottles too. It's not like the good old days when they charged you a deposit fee and you could return them to the seller. Now, they charge it knowing that 99.9% won't bother to get the deposit back. And if you do take your cans to the recyclers it's 50 cents a pound (and that is an historic high). Not 5 cents a can. What a racket.

Comment

I don't know the exact composition of upper drums on VCRs, but i've got a huge pile of them that I saved over the years. Maybe now would be a good time to check it out.
                    The Buzzard does not fear
                    The man in riot gear
                    Harvest a skull of stone
                    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                    X