Abu Musab Al-zarqawi Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
    This is my new store logo on most of my web pages and on my ebay auctions.

that is so damn cool. nice work. Even if all his death does is give our troops a huge moral boost then it's all good.

Comment

anyone know where the funeral is at so I can send some flowers?
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Who cares about all the political rhetoric and nonsense.
        He's dead and thats all that matters.
        Who do it or who combined their intel to get the job done, who cares.
        He's gone and thats ALL that matters.

Next? Hopefully Osama.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

"Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet"
          -The Wolf, Pulp Fiction
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If the Kurds had found Saddam, they would have tortured him and killed him slowly and painfully....that is bullshit.

Either way, good riddance to this shitbag...even if it will probably galvanize the remaining shitbags to fight harder.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Even if he was beaten that was too soon of a death for that piece of shit.

He needed to be kept alive and skinned inch by inch with salt and acid poured on the wounds.
              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Sad thing is there is another miserable bastard (if not thousands) ready to replace this murderer.......They aren't going to be happy until nukes a dropped! And Nations are destroyed and overrun. Oh wait that just happed to 2 of their Nations( without the Nukes).

Comment

It's a start. The good news is that this couldn't happen without help from within. The better news is that maybe they are gettting tired of getting killed by doing nothing more that going outside. Maybe enough is enough. "Throw the Bastards Out". Better late than never.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
                    anyone know where the funeral is at so I can send some flowers?
                    yeah i wouldn't mind sending him a pork sandwhich to take with him on the trip to hell.

Comment

Good thing he's not around anymore. I doubt this will positively affect the chaos in Iraq, though...
                      +1
                      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
                      X