Saw Skid Row last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Skid Row last night...

Yep, In a large bar, right in the front. The new singer is pretty good! I was eyeing a blank headstock natural finished strathead all night though.... two hum, maple board. What killed me, is they were both using JCM900's.... The sound was pretty good, and the show was damn cool!

Cool - Was Snake there?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

yeah, who is in that band now?!?!? i know they have a new singer. i like him better than SB, i know phil varone is gone...who is the new drummer and is snake still in the band?
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Yeah the new Skid lineup is really good. We opened for them a year ago and one of their guitar players (Scotti I think) got in a fist fight with an old man back stage. Pretty funny. But they sounded really good.

Comment

they're using both the original guitarists.

i think you'll see that blank headstock dinky shape, a reverse-head strat, and a white ESP if you see them...thats all i've seen them use in recent photos.

Comment

Working...
          X