Heading to Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Seattle

Requesting info from you Seattlites. (Fett, Donnie) Going there for the weekend and I wanta try to see the Mariner-Giants game at Safeco. I also wanta have dinner atop that needle tower.

How are those places and how easy is it to get there from the airport? I'll be flying in aound 4:30 and the game starts at around 7-7:30.

I also have to be able to catch the Edmonds to Kingston ferry that night to head up to Port Townsend.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

It's too late!!! He's already here.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

The game is out, but still looking at restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
        It's too late!!! He's already here.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        Friday..........................I forgot to mention this coming friday.

I think the game is out. Wife more interested in getting to Port Townsend that seeing a game.

But, still interested in the needle tower restaurant.

Comment

I don't have a phone. See if Donnie can make you a reservation for the needle. Make sure your plane is going west or you might be seeing the Eiffel Tower.:ROTF: It's raining here right now. The weather sucks. But, we here know that tomorrow could be sunny, or rainy or overcast or all of the above.
          Last edited by fett; 06-12-2006, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
            I don't have a phone. See if Donnie can make you a reservation for the needle. Make sure your plane is going west or you might be seeing the Eiffel Tower.:ROTF: It's raining here right now. The weather sucks. But, we here know that tomorrow could be sunny, or rainy or overcast or all of the above.

I've been there 5 times in the last 4 years and everytime I come out there it's sunny and beautiful. Wheres the rain?
            Last edited by donf; 06-12-2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

dude, go to the Experience Music Project, it's very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Big D
                dude, go to the Experience Music Project, it's very cool
                I'll be back in Seattle on Sunday for a flight out. If I got time in the morning I'll check it out...thanks.

Comment

If you are a Hendrix fan, it's sort of a religous experience to visit the EMP.

Comment

Originally posted by donf
                    But, still interested in the needle tower restaurant.
                    It's called Sky City, and you can make reservations online!

http://www.spaceneedle.com/restaurant/

Have fun!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX

Have fun!
                      I told you Racer knows "Everything". I would like to see him swing without a "Net". .

Comment

Seattle Rocks
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Traffic going north won't be too bad, you should be able to get there in at most an hour. But Seattle drivers are terrible so expect some douchebag to crash into someone else at somepoint causing a backup.

The Space Needle resturant is too fucking expensive and doesn't taste that good. You really are only paying for the view and the weather sometimes doesn't cooperate.

Hit up the Metropolitan Grill if you're going to spend some change. Or Benihanas if you're not a steak guy.

If you have time, walk down through pioneer square or hit the EMP. Or you could head over to the waterfront area and check it out.

You'll be passing my neck of the woods if you're going up to the Edmonds Ferry. I'd invite you to come over and jam a bit but, I live in an apartment and its really messy. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX

Have fun!
                            Thanks Ron! Seattle is great area. I always liked it, at least the scenery, I haven't been downtown at all and I wanna do it this time.
                            Last edited by donf; 06-13-2006, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D
                              If you are a Hendrix fan, it's sort of a religous experience to visit the EMP.
                              Yeah, we are gonna do that now. My flight was pushed back to Tuesday, so that leaves me all day Monday to hit the town.

Comment

Working...
                              X