Those danged rebate deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those danged rebate deals

LINK: It's not a great buy until you’ve cashed the rebate check -- and a lot of companies are earning bad reputations for making that as difficult as possible.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

yeah, I have made note to photocopy everything after I fill it out before I send it off....and then send it priority mail with sig delivery rec.

Comment

Grrr.... Don't get me started on how much I hate those f'in things. I pretty much avoid Best Buy like the plague because they thrive on those stinking practices.

Comment

I have only filled out rebate forms a few times. One was for $100 and I remember it took an extra two weeks and an email to get my check.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

It use to be a big deal with me...going the rebate route.
          Not anymore, it takes for ever to get it back, so I don't bother anymore with them. It didn't use to be like this, but its turned into (imo) one big scam to sucker people in anymore.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300
            I pretty much avoid Best Buy like the plague because they thrive on those stinking practices.
            Well, good news...the article states Best Buy will phase them out by 2007.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Staples sends rebate checks out pretty quickly.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                Well, good news...the article states Best Buy will phase them out by 2007.
                Good! Now I wonder what other deceitful practice they'll come up with instead?

Comment

No refunds. Period.
                  Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                  X