Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with "The Official Story/History"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with "The Official Story/History"?

I gotta write a paragraph about it for a final coming up and am fairly screwed. Anyone really familiar with it?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Story/history of what?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Of the Moobs, of course.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Haha, that's the title. It's some foreign Spanish film (don't know where exactly, but it take place in Argentina).
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
          Haha, that's the title. It's some foreign Spanish film (don't know where exactly, but it take place in Argentina).
          Damn, I thought I was losing my marbles.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well, have you seen it? Need to work on your thread title writin' skills, boy!

La Historia Oficial

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0089276/
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL Never heard of it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                Well, have you seen it? Need to work on your thread title writin' skills, boy!

La Historia Oficial

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0089276/
                I thought the quotations would hint at it being the title of the movie.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                    I thought the quotations would hint at it being the title of the movie.
                    the quotations indeed hint at it being a title. But it could be a movie, a novel, a song, an album, a boat, a nightclub, a documentary, a band, a biography, the new 50 Cent movie, etc

My first thought was that you were asking about the Jackson/Charvel story/history.

Although, if it was a band name typical of a lot of the crappy new groups out now, it would be "-xXx-The Official Story/History-xXx- w00t"

If it was a Snoop Dogg album, it would be "The Offizzle Stizzle/Histizzle, my nizzle"
                    Last edited by VitaminG; 06-14-2006, 12:35 AM.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X