No announcement yet.

Original Floys Rose Prices In The USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Floys Rose Prices In The USA?

How much can you guys get your FR's for over there? The cheapest I've found here is about £149 plus shipping. Want to get a decent one to put on my Mojo/Jackson beast
    Last edited by Speiro; 06-15-2006, 05:35 AM.
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

I don't know about the States, but brand new OFR's can be found for about 19000 yen (89 pounds sterling) here in Japan.

Less than half that if all you want is the trem unit itself (no locknut, no studs, no springs).

I picked up two of them (bridge/trem bar/sustain block) last month for 9800 yen apiece
    Last edited by QuantumRider; 06-15-2006, 06:47 AM.
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Around $175 depending on the finish.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Much cheaper than here in the UK then. I'll have to see if it's viable to get one shipped over the. Can anyone recommend an online supplier that would ship to the UK?
        Thanks

Comment

Warmoth will ship over the pond. Here's some prices for their shipping.

http://www.warmoth.com/customerservi...?fuseaction=uk
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Carvin's got good prices on Floyds, so does Ed Roman, believe it or not.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I bought a brand new OFR from Carvin a few weeks ago, black finish, it was $200 after tax.

-a

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X