• Show
Clear All

• Marijuana muffins!

Mystery student pranks some teachers:

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_...138204052.html

FBI gets involved, student confesses:

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955822&nav=1TjD

3rd degree felony assault on a public servant
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

These muffins are giving me the munchies!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What a waste of especially good muffins. I'm not seeing how that's considered terrorism.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I've had spacecakes and spacepancakes, but never tried it in Muffin form before. There's always a first for everything!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

18 people were hospitalized??? They got nothing but headaches and nausea?? There was something in there besides a little THC......otherwise they would have enjoyed it and been asking for more muffins!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

this happened a few weeks ago... the kid laced them with marijuana and some kind decongestant powder like Phenylephrine or similiar substance. the powder turned it from a harmless joke into a very serious situation. i know a few teachers, they have to put up with enough shit from these little punks... now they have to worry about this too? i just don't get it. sorry for the
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
              18 people were hospitalized??? They got nothing but headaches and nausea?? There was something in there besides a little THC......otherwise they would have enjoyed it and been asking for more muffins!
              That's what I'm thinking also....

Comment

hmmmmm i shouldve known at the BBQ......i wouldnt have cooked with it but burning things is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379
                  hmmmmm i shouldve known at the BBQ......i wouldnt have cooked with it but burning things is always good.
                  You kept it from us?!?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by dk2magic
                    this happened a few weeks ago... the kid laced them with marijuana and some kind decongestant powder like Phenylephrine or similiar substance. the powder turned it from a harmless joke into a very serious situation. i know a few teachers, they have to put up with enough shit from these little punks... now they have to worry about this too? i just don't get it. sorry for the
                    So what was the intent of putting in decongestant?
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

the muffin gets you high while the decongestant clears your sinuses?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

if i remember correctly the local authorities said it was a controlled substance powder used in prescription drugs. i can't recall the exact substance used but the just of it was it was a "controlled substance". the other part of the problem was people affected go through random screening as part of a school district regulation. so they (staff) could have been suspended for something they couldn't control.
                        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                        Amp... Pioneer
                        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Mystery student pranks some teachers:

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_...138204052.html

FBI gets involved, student confesses:

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955822&nav=1TjD

3rd degree felony assault on a public servant
                          Those kids suck. They should go to prison. That is total bullshit. If anyone laced food with drugs and gave it to me they would get a baseball bat to their skull.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
                            Those kids suck. They should go to prison. That is total bullshit. If anyone laced food with drugs and gave it to me they would get a baseball bat to their skull.
                            I agree, but that just sounds stange coming from a hippie LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                              lol...thats what I was thinkin!

Comment

Working...
                              X