What KNOCKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What KNOCKERS

Well the Supreme Court just ruled that if the coppers have a warrant they don't have to knock on the door before the ram it in. I predict a wave of toilet installations in livingrooms, kitchens and just about anywhere in the house.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Well, guess what? The next step will be that they can charge into anyone's house at any time, warrant or not. This country is becoming a fucking police state.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Pass me that foil, I need a new hat.

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Previous rulings said police armed with warrants have to knock and announce themselves in most cases, or risk violating constitutional protections against unreasonable searches.

Justice Stephen Breyer wrote in the dissent that the decision "weakens, perhaps destroys" constitutional protections.
        It all depends on what your definition of "unreasonable searches" is...
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Stupid. I would expect there are going to be some fatallities that could, and should, have been avoided with this one. If I heard someone blasting into my house, and they didn't announce that they were law enforcement, I'd assume they were individuals that had criminal intentions. And I know what my response would be to that. Protect myself and my family. It amazes me how stupid some of these people that are our law makers and politians are.
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

damn, I thought this was a "Young Frankestein" thread......
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
                Pass me that foil, I need a new hat.
                Indeed. I could use a new one myself.

This situation is in response to a case where the cops didn't knock before they went in. They found a bunch of coke and a gun or 2. I guess they should have knocked and given the guy a chance to flush the coke and stash the guns.

Everyone is always against this stuff, until it impacts them. If their kids were killed by those guns or buying coke from this piece of crap, they'd be blasting the cops for not doing enough.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
                  Ha, Ha, Gotcha:ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                  X