• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy-USA 1-1

Congrats. Heroic fighting.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Only time EVER that i will say these words.

I was rooting USA and they deserved to win!

That said, got my boys in yellow against england on tuesday

Go sweden!

Comment

I actually watched the second half and I hate soccer. I saw the red card that put it 9vs10 . I must admit it was fun watching. For the US to hang in there was nice to watch. By the way, are they playing on grass or Astro-Fuk?
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
        I hate soccer.

Football.

But that's a different argument for a different day.

Comment

Originally posted by Child Of Norther
          Football.

It's not an argument at all. We call it "soccer", you call it "football". You call them "girlfriends", we call them "sheep".

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah
            It's not an argument at all. We call it "soccer", you call it "football". You call them "girlfriends", we call them "sheep".
            You call them wives, We call them sisters, agree to disagree?

Edit:
            And if anyone takes that seriously, just don't....
            Last edited by Child Of Norther; 06-17-2006, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Did you see the pictures of the American coach when USA got a goal correctly cancelled towards the end?
              Of course you can't hear the coach, but watching the pictures it's pretty easy to read lip him. He jumps up and point at the side line referee and SCREAMS at him:

FUCK YOU!
              HEY!
              YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

Nice behaviour there. A couple of billions were watching
              Henrik

Comment

God Bless America!!! We call them as we see them.:ROTF: We say that to the world, why not at a soccer game? "Right. Wrong. Or indifferent. We are always "Right". Just kidding.

Comment

There was no reason that goal shouldn't have been allowed.

In a fair (i.e, unbought ref.) match, USa woulda humped italy.

Comment

Football.

I hate football too. They might as well play flag.

Comment

There was no reason that goal shouldn't have been allowed.
                      USA had an involved player offside. Pretty basic.
                      Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                        USA had an involved player offside. Pretty basic.
                        Yes it was a good call.

He had to lift his leg for the ball to be able to over the line, so he was involved.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I don't like football, but friends told me this game has been a mess!!

Comment

The ref should NEVER have that much impact on the game. The Italian red card was justified and I would not be surprised to see a 3 game suspension for that player. The first red card for the US should not have been a straight red, it should have been a yellow card as it has been for a late challenge the whole tournament. The red-card in the second half for a second yellow was ticky-tack. The game was hard-fought on both sides and the US did not deserve to be down to 9 men. In the end we fought it out and got a hard earned point, and hopefully a little more respect across the world.

(and yes, the US was lucky to get the own-goal and the second goal was clearly offside because of obstruction to the goalie's line of sight).

Comment

Originally posted by iced_earth
                              The ref should NEVER have that much impact on the game. The Italian red card was justified and I would not be surprised to see a 3 game suspension for that player. The first red card for the US should not have been a straight red, it should have been a yellow card as it has been for a late challenge the whole tournament. The red-card in the second half for a second yellow was ticky-tack. The game was hard-fought on both sides and the US did not deserve to be down to 9 men. In the end we fought it out and got a hard earned point, and hopefully a little more respect across the world.

(and yes, the US was lucky to get the own-goal and the second goal was clearly offside because of obstruction to the goalie's line of sight).
                              Perfect comment of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X