Happy Father's Day to all forum brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day to all forum brothers

I wish all Fathers on board a great Day, even though late I wish it was a good one. On the day we celebrate one of the most difficult yet most rewarding jobs on the face of the planet.

To all of you that still have your Dad alive, I hope you are kind to the one who gave you life.
    On a day like today 5 years ago mine showed the first signs of terminal liver cencer of which I lost him promtly within eight months.
    Wherever you are.... I love you Dad. Miss you every day.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Thanks, Joe.

I had a good day. I slept until 10:00 am, got cards from my wife and kids, they gave me a CD I wanted (guilty pleasure; the artist is much too embarassing to mention). It's all I asked for. I bought a new motorcycle helmet and jacket last week, so I considered that my main present.

After lunch, I took a motorcylce ride, and then went home, picked up my eldest daughter, and we rode my motorcycle over to my dad's house. We gave him our cards, and hung out for a while. It was a beautiful day, and we just sat outside and chatted

The rest of the day was spent with my wife and kids. I finished the evening with another ride on my bike, and a soak in the hot tub after the kids were in bed.

All in all, not a bad day.

Joe, I am sorry to hear about your father. I am sure knows how much you loved him, and how often you think of him. I can't imagine the day when my dad is no longer around.

- Eric
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
    X