No announcement yet.

John petrucci!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor guy!! so many people HATE him, just as much as they love him. pretty funny, though!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Funny stuff.
      He is a monster guitar player. My take on DT is that they know how good they are and they like to show it. Who wouldn't?
      Because of that, every sack lick in the world finds an excuse to make fun of them in some sort of way. That's cool.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I wasn't bashing them, I just thought the guitar setup vid was funny, and I like how "he" says "micheal angelo is a guitar noob".

ah, it was good for a laugh.

Comment

That was funny... I don't think it was done out of spite, more out of respect. Also, some of the quotes seem like they were from the John Petrucci fact list that was done as a take off on the infamous Chuck Norris fact list.

Comment

Hell of a guitar player, but I can't stop laughing

Edit: Come to think about it, why is all Internet humor lately synced videos?
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Hehe... He has Vintage 40 Celestions, made by Ghandi... Cooool...

I found a few good laughs there...

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56137 There are more there!

Comment

Only slightly better than that stupid Yngwie one.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X